348 - Matt Farah on the 348 spider | FerrariChat

348 Matt Farah on the 348 spider

Discussion in '348/355' started by steved033, Jan 25, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. steved033

steved033 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 12, 2017
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Steve D.

Seems he's come around on 348's from a couple years back where he was repeating the same "engine out bad, don't buy this junk" we've all heard over and over.

sjd

2. MAD828

MAD828 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 8, 2011
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Elliott Caras
    I’m glad this was posted. I have driven the 91 TS and 94 Spider extensively and really appreciate the changes they made to the car over the years. For me the late model Spider, GTS or GTB are the pick of the crop. We never got the speciale or comp variant can only imagine they are nice too. Good to see some positive reviews on the 348!

Robb likes this.
  3. R&D

R&D Karting

Mar 16, 2015
    USA
    Full Name:
    Kris
    Slowly the tide is turning. It seems that most of the haters have never actually driven a 348, and most people that have driven them have a favorable or at least neutral impression.

KevZep likes this.
  4. OCKlasse

OCKlasse Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 5, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brandon K
    Matt did a One Take with one of my previous vehicles. I know he's done an F355 already, but might need to see if he wants to drive mine and get a fresh experience with one :)

KevZep likes this.
  5. KevZep

KevZep Formula Junior

Feb 17, 2020
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Kevin Bennett
    Nice bit of road he uses.....!!
    Really good review, echoing more and more of what other guys are experiencing going back and looking at how good 348's really are.

I love my 348, its going nowhere, they'll bury me in it!!

I can't tell you how many people told me not to buy a 348, they are this, that, slow, expensive to maintain, yada yada yada........I have learned to not listen to these people, as often they have never even driven one....

Bertil, surfwolf and OCKlasse like this.
  6. itsablurr

itsablurr Formula 3

Dec 9, 2005
    Carlisle, MA
    Full Name:
    Matt
  7. 26street

26street Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2021
    Westchester New York
    Full Name:
    Mark k
    After I drove one over the summer I have been looking to get one when I was buying my first I listen to what people had to say about the 348 and 355’s and stay away from them but I should have just ignore that I thought I was doing my “homework” I was wrong although my California is a great car and would never say that ether the 348 or 355 is in the same category they do have a feel about them and that’s what Matt is saying on his video I can not agree more I feel they are fun analog cars that bring back a little of the “sit if your pants” driving

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app