Louisville Cars and Coffee is starting again | FerrariChat

Louisville Cars and Coffee is starting again

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by Doug, Feb 23, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Doug

Doug Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Received this email today
    Hello everyone! My name is Linda Spielberg and I am in charge of the Cars and Coffee for a Cause. For those of you that made it to any of the events last season, it was really a lot of fun. So.... how many of you are ready for this cold weather to be over with and get all of those Hot Rods out of the garage?? Well here's your chance, the first Cars and Coffee will take place on Saturday March 13th from 9-11am at Java Brewing in Prospect. We hope to have beautiful weather and we are expecting a large turnout for the first event of the season. We have contacted many local car clubs and Java has offered to advertise this event as well. We even think the local news may feature our event to kick off the season! So all of you car enthusiasts, start dusting off your cars, and get ready to come out and support Cars and Coffee for a Cause. Remember, this is a free event, except for the price of your coffee! Donations are accepted and 100% of the proceeds go to benefit the Bachmann-Strauss Dystonia and Parkinsons foundation (www.dystonia-parkinsons.org) A reminder email flyer will be sent the week before the event. Please help spread the word so that we can have a great turnout and hopefully some long awaited spring weather will show up as well. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or any additional names you would like to add to our email list. Thanks so much and I look forward to seeing you all soon!

2. indaville

indaville Formula 3

Oct 6, 2005
    Louisville, KY
    Can't wait, hope the weather hold up!

Matt

3. larryg

larryg Karting

Jun 30, 2004
    Louisville, KY
    Full Name:
    Larryg
    Hoping the weather holds out...

4. silvergts1998

silvergts1998 Formula 3

Apr 10, 2005
    ky
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Just talked to my buddy at Fox41 mark w and he's coming over my place Saturday. He said it's suppose to have showers.

5. Doug

Doug Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Doug

You don't know if you have a shower at your place?

6. silvergts1998

silvergts1998 Formula 3

Apr 10, 2005
    ky
    Full Name:
    Adam
    did you ever graduate from 3rd grade? lol!

7. DANCER308

DANCER308 Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2009
    KY
    Full Name:
    Dan
    #7 DANCER308, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. Pars

Pars Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2006
    KY
    Full Name:
    Brian
    I just wanted to drop a reminder that Cars and Coffee is on again for this Saturday, April 10th at the same place as always. The weather should be perfect, hopefully those of you that didn't head out on Spring Break can make it over there :)

9. Gershwin

Gershwin F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2005
    Kentucky
    I'll be heading over for an hour and then by golly I'm going driving!

Anyone, Anyone?

10. DANCER308

DANCER308 Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2009
    KY
    Full Name:
    Dan
    I'll be there with the 308.

Dan :)

11. Stretch

Stretch Karting

Feb 8, 2009
    Margaritaville
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I'll be there, can't wait.

12. SuperJ

SuperJ F1 Rookie

Dec 22, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    Full Name:
    Jennifer
    blah, blah, blah - don't believe it. :)

13. silvergts1998

silvergts1998 Formula 3

Apr 10, 2005
    ky
    Full Name:
    Adam
    You pulled his card! lol!

14. Doug

Doug Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Doug
    I will be attending. Jim will also be coming.
    Adam, you going to get that Lambo out? I spent some time driving a Murcie this week.

15. silvergts1998

silvergts1998 Formula 3

Apr 10, 2005
    ky
    Full Name:
    Adam
  16. Pars

Pars Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2006
    KY
    Full Name:
    Brian
    #16 Pars, May 5, 2010
    Last edited: May 5, 2010
    Cars and Coffee is back this Saturday May 8th from 9:00-11:00 AM at the Java Brewing Co in Prospect, here is the email I received:

Hello everyone! Please see attached flyer for Cars and Coffee for a Cause coming up THIS SATURDAY!
    May 8th at Java in Prospect from 9-11am. New this month.... we have a very special car, new to Louisville that will be there this time, so make sure to try and stop by and see it!
    And while you are visiting, don't forget to patronize the coffee shop or stop by the table and make a donation for a great cause!

Also, please pay attention to the designated spaces marked for the Florist and DO NOT park in these spaces. Saturday is a very busy day for Mothers Day and we would not want to take away from his business.

Thank you and hope to see you all Saturday!

I also know what the special car that is going to be there is and it will be a big hit. It is a new car and the only place I have ever seen one was at the Amelia Island Concours in Florida. Hope to see some of the Ferrari chat crew out there.

17. indaville

indaville Formula 3

Oct 6, 2005
    Louisville, KY

Any hints???

Matt

18. Pars

Pars Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2006
    KY
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Sure. It has Lamborghini style doors, yet it is not a Lamborghini.

19. silvergts1998

silvergts1998 Formula 3

Apr 10, 2005
    ky
    Full Name:
    Adam
    oh-oh! It's the return of that disco ball 350Z from the concours at Churchill downs.

20. Pars

Pars Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2006
    KY
    Full Name:
    Brian
    LOL. No. Speaking of Lamborghinis, any chance of yours making an appearance on Saturday?

21. indaville

indaville Formula 3

Oct 6, 2005
    Louisville, KY
    SLS??

Matt

22. Cool surprise. I got one, it's sitting in Wake Forest NC. Should be picked up tomorrow. SOB road rocket. Raced several events including some in the Snowdonia Mountains in Wales. Just in time for Mother's day.

23. Doug

Doug Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Of course it is in its soap box derby form:) Adams got a new pair of sneakers to get it down there. Forget the "through the courtesy of Fred's two feet"

24. Pars

Pars Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2006
    KY
    Full Name:
    Brian
    #24 Pars, May 6, 2010
    Last edited: May 6, 2010
    I have no idea what that could be, hint?

LOL.

Nope, not an MB. In fact, not German either. It is also a hand built car.

25. Gershwin

Gershwin F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2005
    Kentucky