Looking for exotics dealer addresses in the UAE | FerrariChat

Looking for exotics dealer addresses in the UAE

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by Lars Theunissen, Oct 30, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lars Theunissen

Lars Theunissen F1 Veteran

Mar 2, 2005
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Lars Theunissen
    Hello gentlemen,

In early December, I'll be spending nine days in Dubai and would like to do a lot of street-spotting. In addition, I'd also like to visit some dealers and I hope you can help me here: I have already found on the internet the addresses of all the regular showrooms, like Ferrari/Bentley/Aston Martin and the likes. Also, I found Princess Cars in Abu Dhabi and Class Motors in Al Ain.

My question is: Are there more exotics dealers which would be interesting to visit in the UAE?

Also, could someone please tell me where to find the workshops (so not the showrooms) of Aston Martin/Bentley/Ferrari/Lamborghini/Rolls-Royce?

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you very much in advance!

BTW, I will be staying in the Madinat Jumeirah - anyone knows if this is also a good hotel for seeing some exotics?
    Or maybe certain other hotels can be especially recommended? If yes, please let me know.

Thanks again!

Ciao,

Lars T.

2. Flex

Flex Karting

Aug 23, 2005
    Dubai
    very good hotel to stay in, a bit crowded because there is a shopping mall within

adresses, hmmmm, you want their names or phone numbers or? i can provide some, i can tell you their location, but NO way you would find them if its your 1st time here :)

as for the workshops, usually they are exactly behind the showroom, like ferrari's dealer has the workshop right at the back door, you can even see them working on cars while your looking in the showroom through a window glass, lamborghini, has it just behind the showroom too but in another building and the salesman would be happy to take you there.

can you PM me please and remind me to PM you back some good places you can find exotics, i'm in a hurry now, will be waiting from you

3. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
    Get your camera phone ready and try to get into the underground Pkg of Burj Al Arab. Of course pictures are forbidden outside (near the veil) and inside also.

You could also go to Exotic Cars on Sheik Zayed road and ask for F.Ahmed

4. alltheway

alltheway Rookie

Aug 28, 2005
    when you land just buy yourself a copy of AUTOTRADER magazine, from any hotel bookshop,or anywhere actually, you'll get all the locations you can think of as well as exotic rentals if u got extra cash you can rent an SLR for 8000 dirhams there per day, if not all taxi's there are willing to wait outside the showrooms while you visit them for a cheaper option

5. Lars Theunissen

Mar 2, 2005
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Lars Theunissen
    Thanks Flex, I'll PM you tonight!

Ciao,

Lars T.

6. Lars Theunissen

Mar 2, 2005
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Lars Theunissen
    Are pics of cars outside the Burj al Arab really forbidden? Strange!

Anyway, my last night in Dubai will be in this hotel and I will definitely try to get into the parking garage to have a look.

Ciao,

Lars T.

7. Lars Theunissen

Mar 2, 2005
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Lars Theunissen
    Thanks for the idea, I´ll make sure to get a copy of Autotrader. Renting an SLR is a bit out of my price range unfortunately, but I've rented an E-Class through Sixt. So, luckily I will not be dependant on unpatient taxi drivers :)

I'm thinking of walking along Sheikh Zayed Road in the part where the big buildings are to do some street spotting. Do you think it is a good location to find exotics (apart from the showrooms located there)?

And can exotics also often be found in the old part of town or are the chances better in the south, where the offices, hotels and shopping malls are?

BTW, I have not been able to find the address of the Lamborghini showroom yet. Would anybody know where it can be found?

Thanks again for any help you might be able to give me!

Ciao,

Lars T.

8. alltheway

alltheway Rookie

Aug 28, 2005
    You'll probably find exotics in the Jumeriah area, especially by madinat jumeirah, also check future motors, theyve got a website with all their details, as for lamborghini i think im not sure though its by city center the mall, but you call 181 which is the dubai directory when you get there or just ask at your hotel

9. Lars Theunissen

Mar 2, 2005
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Lars Theunissen
    Thanks, Future Motors looks like an interesting address for a visit too!

I'm glad to hear about Madinat Jumeirah as being a good place for seeing exotics, after all that's the hotel where I'm staying for 8 out of 9 days!

Any opinion on Sheikh Zayed Road for spotting exotics parked in the street?

Ciao,

Lars T.

10. menoy

menoy F1 Rookie

Mar 12, 2005
    PL
    Full Name:
    MRodziewicz
    You might get some good spottings, I guess it all depends on the day. You mentioned walking and the showrooms though - be aware that the part with the skyscrapers is quite a far bit away from the part with the showrooms. So your best bet would be to take a car anyway. As to spotting though - both from what I've heard and from personal experience, I think the Jumeirah are would be the safest bet.

11. Carlsson

Carlsson Rookie

Jun 5, 2006
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    Jörgen Carlsson
    Nice,I will also go To Dubai for vacation.We will be staying at JumeirahBeach hotel.
    Between 28th of nov untill dec 7.

Jörgen Carlsson
    Spider owner from sweden

12. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
  13. Lars Theunissen

Mar 2, 2005
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Lars Theunissen
    Hi Jörgen,

As I will be in the Madinat Jumeirah and the Burj al Arab, we might soon find ourselves drooling over the same cars on the hotel parking lots! After all, I arrive on Dec 1 and leave on Dec 9, so almost the same period as you.

Ciao,

Lars T.

14. Lars Theunissen

Mar 2, 2005
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Lars Theunissen