Looking for a Test Ride/Drive in 430 - West of Boston | FerrariChat

Looking for a Test Ride/Drive in 430 - West of Boston

Discussion in 'New England' started by SpeedDT1, Aug 23, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SpeedDT1

SpeedDT1 Rookie

Mar 23, 2018
    Eastern MA
    Hi - Been looking for a Ferrari for the better part of this year (after getting a '12 Maserati GT last year). Been in a 355 and a 360, but not a 430 yet. Pretty close to pulling the trigger on one but want to at least take a spirited ride in one beforehand.
    I'm spoken with Mike at Yellow Compass a few times and he suggested reaching out to this group -
    Anyone here in the greater Boston, NE CT, So NH area that may be willing to meet up somewhere over the weekend?
    I'd be happy to do the same with my GT.

Thanks.

2. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    Wish I could help I'm in mass but only have a 360

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. SpeedDT1

SpeedDT1 Rookie

Mar 23, 2018
    Eastern MA
    Bump...
    Anyone near me that can help?
    Willing to drive decent distance to you (within reason)
    During the week is an option - I work from home so schedule can be flexible.
    Thanks.

4. Ray G

Ray G Formula 3

Sep 8, 2005
    Newport, RI
    You can rent one from Broadway Supercars in NJ or Gotham in NYC. They will deliver to MA, I've used them both several times. It's the best way to figure out if you really like car. It's easy to fall in love with a car after a 5 minute drive. It's the little things that add up that you only realize after spending a few days with it.

ronfrohock likes this.
  5. SpeedDT1

SpeedDT1 Rookie

Mar 23, 2018
    Eastern MA
    I'll be at Cars and Caffe at Ferrari of N.E. This Saturday, if anyone is interested in taking me for a ride!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk