lambo in cincy | FerrariChat

lambo in cincy

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by wendys is good, Mar 30, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wendys is good

wendys is good Formula Junior

Aug 5, 2005
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Well actually it was at newport on the levy. It was black murcielago. ill try to post pictures up soon. First murcie ive seen in cincy, very nice lookin car.

2. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    Very cool! Maybe Rich knows who it is, I haven't heard of one before. Can't wait to see the pics

3. wendys is good

Aug 5, 2005
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Sry, dont know what i was thinking, it wasnt a murcie, but a gallardo. havin a hard time with the pics. hopefully ill post them tommorow

4. richard_wallace

richard_wallace Formula 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Richard Wallace
    I was going to say - I don't know of a black Murcie in Cincy area (not that I know every exotic in town mind you).

However I do know of a black Gallardo. A local Doctor owns it - I think lives in the kenwood area. I have seen it at the Kenwood Country Club.

Rich

5. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    Have you told him to come to the meets? The more Lambos the merrier!

6. modenaman

modenaman Karting

Jun 2, 2004
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Mike Johnson
    Yea one of my buddies saw the same one (I'm guessing it's the same one) at KCC this past summer.

7. unespekta

unespekta Rookie

Nov 1, 2004
    Cincinnati

Man, you spot a lot of cars! They must follow you!

8. wendys is good

Aug 5, 2005
    Cincinnati Ohio
    you just need to know where to look. There was a bentley gt outside of Greaters in Hyde Park with a liscence plate that read "Grandmas" or something like it on saturday along with the other amazing cars in Hyde Park.

9. s2000brian

s2000brian Karting

Apr 20, 2004
    Cincinnati/Douglas
    Full Name:
    Brian
    I saw a yellow Murcie Roadster in front of Tropicana at the Levee last fall. It was a stunning car, made all the more beautiful by its rarity.

10. richard_wallace

richard_wallace Formula 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Richard Wallace
    It was "Grammas" - Nick Grammas drives the GT which I believe is his fathers.

Common - give me a car any car ;)

11. s2000brian

s2000brian Karting

Apr 20, 2004
    Cincinnati/Douglas
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Rich, does Nick also have a Murcielago? I remember a younger guy who had a Murcie, sold it for a G, and then reportedly traded it in on another Murcie, and I thought it might be him. This guy also had a 745Li with some pretty tasteful modifications.

12. GordonF355

GordonF355 Formula 3

Aug 13, 2005
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    yes that is Nick. THe Bently is his daddy's, and I believe he sold his murcie and bought a red/tan 360 spider which he then sold to Jeff Ruby!
    gordon

13. modenaman

modenaman Karting

Jun 2, 2004
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Mike Johnson
    The kid is crazy. After he totalled his porsche he bought the sl55 then the silver gallardo, traded that on a yellow gallardo. After that he got the red Murcielago and then the red 360. Now I beleive he has/had a black 430. And hes only 24 I think.

14. unespekta

unespekta Rookie

Nov 1, 2004
    Cincinnati
    speaking of spotting nice cars: I was coming back from school on 71 North on Sunday around 5ish and saw a white rolls phantom with a younger looking guy driving.

Never seen on in person, looks awesome..also big!

15. Scott85

Scott85 Formula 3

Dec 16, 2000
    Dayton , OH
    Possibly Linders ?

16. Ferrari 430

Ferrari 430 Rookie

Dec 9, 2008
    nicky g owns a club down town called BANG. and the lambo i think you guys are talking about is his brothers. and Bentley gt is his dads and now nicky has a Ferrari 430 and i know him so thats how i no

17. Ferrari 430

Ferrari 430 Rookie

Dec 9, 2008
    you want me to ask you who owns any car and you will no it. oK who owns the mercedes s65 amg, his wife drives a porsche cayenne gts with formula 1 exhaust.

18. LamboDreamz

LamboDreamz Karting

May 8, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Jason
    This might be one of the worst cases of bringing back a dead thread I have ever seen lol.

19. Ferrari 430

Ferrari 430 Rookie

Dec 9, 2008
    i keep seeing Bentley/ ferraris / lambos/ porches and Mercedes with plates that say staff 1 staff 2 staff 3 staff 4 staff 5 staff 6 staff 7 ect.. but i meet this guy and he as a 35 car garage with a second story and it has a car elevator. and no one seems to now who this guys is. he is jim stafford and has one of the best car collections i have ever seen.

20. Gershwin

Gershwin F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2005
    Kentucky
    ok who are you? why do you fish for a 2 year old thread and what have you got to prove?

Nevermind, don't answer any of those questions....

bye bye

21. LamboDreamz

LamboDreamz Karting

May 8, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Tell me this is the same kid that was banned a few months ago after making 3 names and acting like an idiot?

22. Gershwin

Gershwin F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2005
    Kentucky
    I won't......

but you won a cookie