Keep this girl in your prayers, please. | Page 7 | FerrariChat

Keep this girl in your prayers, please.

Discussion in 'Texas' started by BlackBird007, Jun 8, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BlackBird007

BlackBird007 F1 Rookie

Feb 22, 2010
    DFW
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Thanks Kurt. Yes, I have considered asking her to come to RUF for C&B, but when I heard the experience with the football game, I decided to put that off. Hopefully this time next year she could go. :)

2. willrace

willrace Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 21, 2006
    North Tay-has
    Full Name:
    Kurt
    I was thinking about one of the smaller, closer GTGs in FW, so she cold "work her way up" to bigger crowds. The shorter drive would be less taxing on her (if it is at all by now).

3. BlackBird007

BlackBird007 F1 Rookie

Feb 22, 2010
    DFW
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Perhaps. Maybe one of the future Sunday lunches at MML. I'll have to talk to her and her parents. She has a busy schedule with her therapy and all that.

But, I can guarantee it won't be any time during the next few months.

4. BlackBird007

BlackBird007 F1 Rookie

Feb 22, 2010
    DFW
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    School has been going smoothly for Jaci over the past month, and so has her therapy. And she, along with 95% of DFW, was bummed to see the Rangers lose the World Series again. But this weekend did get a bit bumpy.

On Saturday, she had a very high temperature of 102.5 and just felt terrible. At midnight, it jumped up to 103.2, so she was rushed to the ER. She was there for almost the entire night, and returned home at 6am Sunday morning. Doctors determined it was a kidney infection, and gave her antibiotics. She rested on and off all day Sunday, and was feeling a bit better. I doubt she went to school today. Hopefully she gets to feeling better soon!