Italian Police in Monza Paddock *possible spoiler* | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Italian Police in Monza Paddock *possible spoiler*

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by Remy Zero, Sep 8, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Senna3xWC

Senna3xWC F1 Rookie

Nov 30, 2006
    NYC

Where were you when I was defending Kim against all these so-called Ferrari fans early in the season. I think it is outrageously hypocritical of a lot fo folks here to accuse me of being anti-Ferrari when they were calling for Kimi's head 4 races into the season and I was one of the few on here not only supporting huim, but predicitng he would win the WDC in 2007. Pretty convenient of you to forget that fact... :rolleyes:

I have been following and supporting Ferrari's F1 team for longer than many of you have been alive. I can't recall ever having to lampoon a competing driver's name nor have I ever had a problem with supporting a great race driver even if he didn't drive for Ferrari. It seems to me that a lot of you Ferrari sycophants don't even like racing. I know exacltly why I am on these boards, sometimes I wonder why people like you are here, after all this is the "RACING & TRACKING" forum. Perhaps we need a separate forum for Ferrari sycophants?

2. Senna3xWC

Senna3xWC F1 Rookie

Nov 30, 2006
    NYC

Easy.

They are not going by what is known, they are going solely on the basis of their speculations.

The more level-headed and fair-minded of us are waiting for the true facts to come out before calling for McLaren's punishment. If the FIA rules against them, then they should suffer whatever punishment is meted out. However, the rush to judgement based solely on biases, pre-conceived notions, and outright speculation that we have seen by some of the so-called "Tifosi" (the same Tifosi that couldn't see fit to support both the team's drivers earlier this season, by the way) is patently ridiculous.

It is a shame that insisting on allowing the investigative process to unfold and waiting for the truth to become known is enough for some of us to be lambasted on these boards as being "anti-Ferrari". Pretty telling, if you ask me.

3. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    By what I mean as "known" is the facts as of now not that many.. speculations yes I agree .
    I do consider most of your posts most balanced and objective.

However I feel your avatar needs a cardboard wing attached to it ;)

4. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    :D:D:D:D

you're a joke, espousing more vile and bluster , and still playing 'little sir echo' you McL sycophant

let's see if you disappear after the hearing where they get their just desserts, I know I'll never be back in this section of fchat if the McCheating tosspots get away with it again

5. buckminster

buckminster Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2005
    On the water, SWFL
    Full Name:
    Nicholas Raftis
    From Speed TV interview with Ron Dennis:

Dennis also clarified the nature of the contact the team had had with the Italian authorities on Saturday.

“First of all the gentlemen who came to the circuit were from the magistrates’ office, they were not police. Secondly they were extremely polite, and wanted to be very discreet. I didn’t want to discuss anything with them until the company’s Italian lawyer arrived.

“There was a very simple meeting which had no aggression to it whatsoever, and which was purely needed to establish who, in the event of McLaren needing representation in Italy, would it be. And that’s what took place. We were not accused of anything, we didn’t receive any aggressive paperwork or any notification of intent, save for the fact that obviously all those people associated with the problematical issues between two employees, those issues we may we are told have some necessity to be involved.”

6. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    So all this hand wringing over a false report.
    Killer.
    Time for me to walk away from the screen for awhile.
    SpongeBob here I come.

7. hg

hg Formula Junior

Dec 26, 2005
    This is to clarify the fact that it is true... the top McL executives are not under indictment. The "notifica of garanzia" is a notification that you are under investigation and the charges, as I previuosly posted, are: sport fraud, embezzlement and industrial espionage. With this "notifica " you will be interrogated and therefore you must retain legal counsel.

8. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    well well don't we look a right Wally following the Lucifer interview :p

close but not the whole cigar lucky (I'm on your team btw;) )

seems they did do it professionally, it was just the usual media hype (guess which media ??)

so, both feet in mouth and vacuum between ears ...... another senna ratbag hiding behind anonymity

Tony T. is the only Senna supporter that posts here who is not bitter and twisted,

9. Senna3xWC

Senna3xWC F1 Rookie

Nov 30, 2006
    NYC
    Once again, you prove yourself to have your head so firmly up your arse that it is pointless to even speak with you.

Why don't you take time off from holding up your Michael Schumacher poster with one hand to go re-read each and every one of my posts that said I would reserve judgement until the facts are KNOWN. Notice, I said KNOWN, not speculated on, but KNOWN.

If the FIA rules against McLaren, then I think they should be punished appropriately. I know this is a fact that may be far too subtle for your pinhead mind to wrap itself around, but I and the more fair-minded and intelligent indivuduals (which clearly EXCLUDES you) are wiating for an actual hearing to take place and for evidence to be presented and ruled upon before we draw swords for McLaren.

You, on the other hand, are so damned simple minded that a fact as evident and obvious as this one escapes you. You instead have to fall back on yoru ridiculous and stupid claims that we are McLaren apologists.

I would have thought that being made a complete and total fool by me over my 355 would have taught you to keep your foolish comments to yourself and to learn to wait for the actual truth to arise before levelling unfounded, false, and slanderous accusations but clearly I overestimated even your moronic mind. You , sir, are an idiot, you have always been an idiot, and sadly you will continue to be an idiot.

So go enjoy a nice cup of STFU, try to remove your head from your arse, and leave the intelligent discussion to those of us whose IQs are in the triple digits.

10. Senna3xWC

Senna3xWC F1 Rookie

Nov 30, 2006
    NYC
    You were supposed to disappear after I made you look like a complete arsehole by posting pics of my 355.

Promises, promises. The day you leave F-Chat will be a great day for the rest of us. Don't go away mad, just go away.

11. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    never made that statement, go find it and post it

12. nopassn

nopassn Formula 3

Nov 19, 2003
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Roy
    #62 nopassn, Sep 10, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  13. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    #63 ferraridude615, Sep 10, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  14. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Funny enough Ron Dennis might help push the trigger: Paragon has become a financial burden around his neck. If Mercedes would pull the plug, that whole factory would be up for sale in a heartbeat. In addition RD has lost a lot of good people who don't want to work in that sterile environment. They're now back at the old factory working for Prodrive.

15. SonomaRik

SonomaRik F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    Sonoma, CA
    I a bit lost on your pic. please explain.

16. Senna3xWC

Senna3xWC F1 Rookie

Nov 30, 2006
    NYC
    We had this discussion during your myriad of false and slanderous accusations about my Ferrari ownership.

My photos have been up for a while. I am still waiting for your apology.

17. Senna3xWC

Senna3xWC F1 Rookie

Nov 30, 2006
    NYC
    I'm not surprised to hear that. The workplace rules there are pretty ridiculous from what I have heard.

18. ferraridude615

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    Thats the McLaren factory/Ron Dennis's baby burning.

19. ferraridude615

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    RD tried to ban food and water within the complex, didn't work. But anything that causes dust isn't allowed, and you aren't allowed any personal items on your desk. Can somebody say Dicatorship or McCheatership.

20. SonomaRik

SonomaRik F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    Sonoma, CA
    thanks...and yes, to relate now back to your comment: can those that are bickering on a personal basis, at least include pics of torture to include my avitar?

21. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    are they selling iceskates in hell already ???

22. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Uh...he's actually on your side. He's cooperating.

23. ferraridude615

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    If he can get McLaren kicked out and Ferrari to win the WCC, I might have a change of heart towards him. I do have some respect for him turning McLaren in, but it was a little bit too late.

24. Senna3xWC

Senna3xWC F1 Rookie

Nov 30, 2006
    NYC
    Acting like a man is more than we can expect, it would appear.

25. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    To be fair, the man did prove you wrong. The right thing to do would be apologize for the attack about his ownership, no?