Inside Door Jamb Sticker 4 Boxer | FerrariChat

Inside Door Jamb Sticker 4 Boxer

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by msdesignltd, May 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Open the drivers door on the 512 BBi and the is a paper information sticker on the body Jamb.
    Info such as GVW and tire size and pressure is posted.it lies just under the actual latch mechanism.It is originally paper . Mine is still intact however the years of wetting have Crinkled it to where I would like to replace it.
    Anyone remanufacturing this label?
    Thanks in advance, Michael

2. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Michael,

Did Amerispec do your car's US conversion? Here's what my door jamb label looks like. It's still in perfect condition. If you like, I can email you a high res photo of it. Maybe you can change the VIN# and print out a new sticker.

3. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael

HMMM! thats not what I have in that space, My last boxer was amerispec and had that same laminated sticker, this car has different info in that spot. leeds me to believe it may not be a ferrari item although it carries info that a manufacturer would supply??????
    Thanks for offer.

4. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    I don't know what to tell you. Maybe Amerispec removed or covered up a factory sticker when they federalized my car??

There is no other sticker on my door jamb or the end of the door.