Heater Valve Repair Kit | FerrariChat

Heater Valve Repair Kit

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by moysiuan, Jan 6, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. moysiuan

moysiuan F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2005
    Canada
    I just did a rebuild of my interior climate control heater valve, a longer thread on this will be posted in due course, but I wanted to note that the repair kit made by Uro Parts is now available after backorder at Summit Racing. These are much better quality and fit than some of the whole plunger replacements that are available, the screen is brass like the OEM, the seals are the correct size - you use your existing plunger. There are threads on the Mercedes and BMW boards about how the crap new plungers don't fit correctly and/or fail after a year, and the European made (France) OEM parts are no longer available as the dealers are simply stocking the crap plunger replacements and marking them up ridiculously.

Everyone will need one of these at some point, so I ordered a couple extras for my own "stock", at some point they will not likely be made anymore. So I would suggest people get one while they are available, very cheap item Image Unavailable, Please Login .

afterburner likes this.
  2. ronfrohock

ronfrohock F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2004
    MA
    Full Name:
    Ron Frohock