Headed to Owensboro, KY for a few months. | FerrariChat

Headed to Owensboro, KY for a few months.

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by VAF84, Mar 31, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

I've received my next assignment. I thought we were going back to Texas for a couple of months, but instead the family and I are headed for Kentucky for the second half of this year. Still trying to figure out which city we're going to set up in, but Owensboro is leading the way even though it will be 45 minutes south from my project.

Seems like there's more car related action in either Indiana or Tennessee, but anyone on the ground attending Ferrari or C&C type events in KY? Looks like there's a nice track over by the Corvette museum too!

2. Patrick spires

Jul 29, 2015
    We have a cars and coffee here in Lexington on the first saturday of every month at the bluegrass stockyards on iron works pike from 9-11. Theres another cars and coffee event that happens at the same time, but it usually changes locations periodically because that crowd likes to get kicked out of spaces for acting like children and not respecting the property they are on. There's also several different cars and coffee events in Louisville as well. not sure on the details of those. Welcome to Kentucky!

VAF84 likes this.
  3. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Thanks for the tips, unfortunately, I might be better off checking with the Tennessee guys. I just checked the map and 1 hr 45 min to Nashville, 2 hr 35 min to Lexington. My wife has wanted to visit though, so I may drop in for C&C with the family, but not in the Ferrari. We’ll see! Hopefully I get to run into you if we make it out though.