haha | FerrariChat

haha

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by zudnic, Jul 13, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zudnic

zudnic Formula 3

Nov 13, 2014
    Vancouver
    On the way to stores I pass two four way stops. People coming from Vancouver to the next town over, usually exit early and cut across the country back roads. If they took the exit for their town, the road runs through my town and it gets backed up. The problem this traffic goes through the four way stops. Since for them its a short cut most roll stop through. Also people behind the vehicle with the right away, when it goes they go with them. Motorcycle groups are the worst offenders. They'll go single file six at a time. I now start going the second the opposite side car starts moving. Just to be a jerk stopping a jerk!

I just did it to some Harley riders. The husbands on my right two side by side. I stopped they went, the two wives behind them started to go with them. Since I was going they had to slam on their brakes. Both shaking their heads at me with the finger sign. So I stopped in the middle of the intersection and explained traffic rules to them nicely. They replied with some nice language and how their Harley tough husbands would smack me silly for disrespecting them! Told them their attitude is exactly what I expect from Tattooed Harley biker scumbags and left.

2. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

hmmmm . . .

Let me repeat that.

hmmmmmm . . .

D