Haas | Page 16 | FerrariChat

Haas

Discussion in 'F1' started by Tokyo Drftr, Feb 28, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Yes, I remember that when Emerson was a newcomer to F1 back in 1970. And he was named after Ralph Waldo Emerson. His middle name, from his mother, is Polish!

It's interesting how back in those days how many Brazilians had first names beginning with "on". Emerson, Wilson, Nelson, Ayrton.....

2. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Or ending...

3. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Sorry no. All on self burnt DVDs. I basically bought up any copy of old races I could find. Then assembled them into the sequence of each year and added WDC and WCC results to it. Some of the early years are spotty as very little footage remains, but at least better than nothing. In fact I added some virtual in car footage from "Grand Prix Legends" to some races. :)

PS: Yes I know there was no WCC in the fifties. I tabulated it nevertheless.

SPEEDCORE likes this.
  4. Flavio_C

Flavio_C Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2012
    Insubria

Bas and E60 M5 like this.
  5. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
  6. Flavio_C

Flavio_C Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2012
    Insubria
  7. jgonzalesm6

jgonzalesm6 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    Looks like Pietro Fittipaldi will finish out the season for HAAS.

8. Flavio_C

Flavio_C Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2012
    Insubria
    I doubt about that... In the beginning of the race he was maintaining the gap to the drivers in front, but looks like he is physically finished 30 laps to go. Pitty...

9. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    Every time you throw an F1 car into a turn its like getting thrown onto a mat by a JuJitsu teacher !!
    Every time you stand on the brakes, its like taking a solid punch to the sternum !!

How many laps do you think you could withstand ??

10. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

Haas has issued a statement condemning the "abhorrent" behaviour of 2021 Formula 1 driver Nikita Mazepin in a video posted on Instagram, and will deal with the matter internally.

Haas announced last week that current F2 driver Mazepin would be joining its team for the 2021 season, forming an all-rookie line-up with Ferrari youngster Mick Schumacher.

On Tuesday night, a short video was posted to Mazepin's Instagram account in which he reaches from the passenger seat of a car and inappropriately touches a woman's chest on the back seat.

The woman is shown moving her hand in reaction to being touched, before raising a middle finger with the same hand that then covers the camera.

The video was shortly deleted, but not before it had been captured and has since been shared widely on social media.

In a statement issued by the Haas team on Wednesday, it condemned his actions and confirmed it would be taking action internally.

"Haas F1 Team does not condone the behaviour of Nikita Mazepin in the video recently posted on his social media," the statement reads.

"Additionally, the very fact the video was posted on social media is also abhorrent to Haas F1 Team.

"The matter is being dealt with internally and no further comment shall be made at this time."

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/154066/haas-condemns-abhorrent-mazepin-behaviour-in-video

11. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    I've seen the video....no sound with it (it's on youtube). She didn't seem to be objecting.

Hunt shagged women all over the world in the back of the pit even.

kes7u likes this.
  12. jgonzalesm6

jgonzalesm6 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales

From Mazepin

Image Unavailable, Please Login

From the girlfriend

Image Unavailable, Please Login

kes7u and Nortonious like this.
  13. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    Hunt was also doing blow and smoking pot before races.

Kind of explains behavior like this...

BHW

Igor Ound and Bas like this.
  14. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas

Some background on all this.

The day Mazepin was announced, an F1 fan girl on twitter (NOT the girl in question above) shared whatsapp messages between her and Mazepin. They started talking on twitter or insta and swapped some messages before exchanging whatsapp. He said she was hot, and if she wanted to come to a race he would give her a paddock pass. He then asked for some private pictures and she send one of her ass (judging from his reaction, it was not naked). He said he couldn't see much and then she said ''that has to be earned''. He then didn't sayy anything and she accused him of being upset (The guy's dad is a billionaire, I presume he's used to not having to beg for sex all that often, let alone pictures).

Girly F1 twitter breaks out in hysteria and Mazepin according to them is a rapist.

This morning the video emerged of Mazepin groping the breast of another girl, the one that claims they're both friends and it was all a joke. Having seen the video, it did seem quite friendly rather than an actual sexual assault.

Anyways, F1 twitter is now breaking out in mass hysteria.

Mazepin is an idiot for posting these videos. But as far as I know, he's not actually done anything bad. I mean, ffs how many people meet through twitter/insta these days anyways!

kes7u and jgonzalesm6 like this.
  15. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    And he's heralded as a hero by many (including me)

jgonzalesm6 likes this.
  16. DeSoto

DeSoto F1 Veteran

Nov 26, 2003
    Weird people, I wish my female friends trusted me that much.

Anyway, even if it was meant to be a joke, it shows the lack of finesse needed in these times of social media. And it's not the first time Mazepin does nasty things, the guy will cause trouble. Although having drivers that cause trouble is almost like a tradition at Haas.

Boomhauer and jgonzalesm6 like this.
  17. DF1

Haas can cancel his contract. Many other drivers available and Mazepin will not be missed. Guess 'thinking' before acting is not a force within him lol. He is doomed to a 'career' as a pay driver unless he turns a miracle drive and outdoes the potential of the car. His 'stunt' with the video's will not buy him much respect in the paddock early on. Forgive all you want but is he someone a sponsor will like if he does not actually 'change'??

No and he is easily replaced. I have about ZERO sympathy for him as a person or driver currently. He has proven nothing to gain respect at all. Wow. He drives a race car.

Does not appear to have the mental discipline to stay in the bubble in the COVID F1 series either. Too stupid to see what he has stepped up to. Its a game to him and he is literally a child.

ingegnere likes this.
  18. ingegnere

ingegnere F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2004
    Montreal
    Was he not also on the verge of getting disqualified or banned for his driving last week? Seriously don’t understand Haas interest in this guy after years of GRO/MAG nonsense. If it’s money they need, pretty sure Perez comes with sponsors, no?

jgonzalesm6 likes this.
  19. Flavio_C

Flavio_C Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2012
    Insubria
    The girl already said that he did nothing wrong and that it was her who posted it on his phone as a joke.

"Haas can cancel his contract". Ok, and where another $25M will come out of nowhere?

Who said Perez wants to go to Haas?

20. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    In today's PC world this has no place. Mazepin embarrassed the team and its sponsors. These are companies with a reputation at stake. Total idiot.

Boomhauer and DF1 like this.
  21. Flavio_C

Flavio_C Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2012
    Insubria
    She is having fun like any other beautiful girls who go after racing drivers. The issue here is this video being published on social media.

Attached Files:

jgonzalesm6 and Bas like this.
  22. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    cancel his contract for what though? The girl has already said she wasn't bothered by it.

As for the twitter/whatsapp girl, she was flirting with him and when it was too much effort for him, she screamed virtual rape or whatever you want to call it. I've got the pictures here:

Just a note, the snowflakes where already crying for his resignation for these messages. She seemed just as happy to play along. Matter of fact, I actually think he ended the flirting as nice as possible. It seemed to much effort for him, so he let it go.

If people want Mazepin to resign, let it be because he's incompetent/dangerous on track. But for this? No. Dread to think if the 70s F1 drivers had instagram. The cars would be fielded by nuns....

EDIT: ****ing internet slow as **** here at night, will post the whatsapp screenshots in the morning:rolleyes:

kes7u likes this.
  23. DF1

Save the 'snowflake' naming for something else. His lack of F1 savvy is on display. I could care less what happens to him. He has a history of stupidity. Sure Haas need money. Good for them. Happy to see they have some. The price might not be such a good cost overall. Mazepin is an idiot overall. He is a punk with less than needed emotional intelligence. Haas will have some work to do. Again they should drop him. Billionaire heir drivers abound. Maybe Lance can go and save Haas.

Boomhauer and ingegnere like this.
  24. Flavio_C

Flavio_C Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2012
    Insubria
    Exactly, bravo!

I have a friend who race up to F3 and now races on GT. The amount of messages he received from girls offering themselves was astonishing. Mazepin and others receive this in a daily basis.

Bas likes this.