Gutted in Jeddah | FerrariChat

Gutted in Jeddah

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by Modificata, Jan 14, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
    Jus moved to Jeddah and I was planning on buying a 456 as a daily driver. But the traffic is just crazy here and I would always be worried about knocking it. I've decided to go for a Mercedes G500 or G55 instead. Does anyone know any for sale in Saudi, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, or Qatar? Not looking to pay new prices so ideally 2002-2005.

Thanks.

2. arezzo

arezzo Formula Junior

Jul 29, 2003
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    SH
    Just incase :)

http://www.q8car.com/English/main.asp?ebrand=Mercedes&emodel=G+500&Year=&Price=&WebPage=CarsList

S

3. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
    Salman

Thanks for that, but yeah had a look there. The thing that surprises me is that the prices seem so high (compared to pounds), especially since the dollar is so weak. I know the KD has de-pegged but its a similar story everywhere. The cheapest one (excluding the pre 2002 one) has a lot of miles on it, and its still expensive! I've been offered a 2008 G500 for $77K to Jeddah port, taxes to be paid. I dont want to sink that much into a car as I still want to get a Ferrari anyway.

If you see or hear of any for sale let me know. Someone has told me of three garages in Jeddah today that might sell cars like this, so im going after work to have a look.

4. berkg

berkg Rookie

Dec 31, 2007
    Montreal
    Bahrain isnt really an option.. you can pretty much count the number of G class's on two hands excluding embassy and royal runabouts.

5. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
    Thanks. A friend has found one in Riyadh, so hopefully the car might be worth buying.

6. abunawafff

abunawafff Karting

Jul 11, 2006
    your best bet is riyadh, but keep in mind its the winter time, so not realy the best time to look for offroaders.. i have a g500 silver / black interior with 50 000 km's on it. oh its a 2002.

7. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
    Hi what sort of price are you looking for? PM me as I might be interested.

Thanks
    Adnaan

8. abunawafff

abunawafff Karting

Jul 11, 2006
    hey adnan sorry havent been on here in a while.

well my car is very cleane. always sirviced witht he dealership. oh and it has been with me since i bought it in boston usa. i had it shiped here , when i moved back... and its totaly acsident free.

e mail me at : [email protected]

9. cayenne_ksa

cayenne_ksa Karting

Feb 7, 2007
    denver, SAUDI
    will you be interested in almost new 2008 g55 silver/black interior with red stitches

10. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
    Interested, yes. But i expect the asking price and my budget would be way off!

11. arezzo

arezzo Formula Junior

Jul 29, 2003
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    SH
    Since you've joined the G club ;-)

S