© 2020 MOTORSPORT NETWORK. All rights reserved.
Sign up to receive latest updates for Ferrari News, Threads, and Classifieds
Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by jonesn, May 11, 2004.
Think you know every car out there eh? Whoever gets the most right wins bragging rights.
1. Lotus, Citroen, MG
2. Bentley, Daihatsu, Lancia, Fiat
3. Ford, Innocenti, Peugeot, Subaru !
4. Saturn, Plymouth, Dunno, Not sure
5. Opel, Daewoo, Nissan
3.1 & 3.2 wrong
1. Lotus, Citroen, Lotus, MG
2. Aston, ? ? FIAT
3. FORD ? Peugeot Slowbaru
4. ? plymouth ZEAL(some russian brand) , ?
5. Opel Daewoo Nissan ?
6. ? Peugeot, Skoda, ?
7. SAAB ? ? koenigsegg
8. vauxhaul ? suzuki ?
9. ? MINI
10 ? Scion(toyota) ? SEAT
1: lotus, citroen, lotus, ?
2: bentley, dahiatsu?, Lancia, Fiat
3: Ford (it's wrong?), Pagani, Peugeot, maybe Subaru? lol
5: Opel, Daewoo, Nissan
6:?, Peugeot, Skoda, ?
7: Saab, McLaren, ?, ?
8: ?, ?, Suzuki, Panoz
9: ?, Bentley(edit-nevermind, DOH mini and not Bentley!)?
10: ?, ?, Spyker, Seat
This is much harder than I thought it would be.
Black eagle on yellow background is Isederra. Not sure on the spelling, but it is a car company similar to Koenig that would make wild conversions. During the mid 80s they were really big with Mercedes and there are many pics of their slight gullwing door spyder Merc conversions blasting on some test tracks in bargain books like "Dream Cars."
Might guess they did a special dark blue exterior, red velvet interior late model Pullman Benz for the Sultan.
1. Lotus / Citroen / Lotus / MG
2. Bentley / Daihatsu / Lancia / Fiat
3. Bugatti / Pagani / Peugeot / Subaru
4. Sannyong / Plymouth / ? / Daewoo ?
5. Opel / Daewoo / Nissan / ?
6. ? / Peugeot / Skoda / ?
7. Saab / Mclaren / ? / Koennigsegg
8. Vauxhall / ? / Suzuki / ?
9. ? / Mini
10. Saturn / ? / Spyker / Seat
lol I didn't think anyone would get that one
last on 5 is HSV
first on 6 is bullet, last is Proton
first on 9 is Holden (australia)
first on 10 is Sauber