Going to Vegas looking for input | FerrariChat

Going to Vegas looking for input

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by buddyg, Nov 27, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    Going with my wife for our 24th wedding anniversary. Looking for suggestions for restaurants, clubs and also sightseeing.

We are planning a trip to the Hoover Dam anything else to see?

2. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    Budget???? Assuming it's an anniversary I'm thinking you're looking for some romance.

Probably the most "romantic" restaurant in Vegas is Alize at the Top of the Palms. Food good (French) but people go there for the view. They have "side by side" sitting tables.

Also the rotating restaurant on the top of Stratosphere is pretty romantic.

There are so many good restaurants it depends on what you're looking for. Good Italian in a very nice quiet place is Il Mulino in Caesars forum for example.

I haven't been there since it changed names but Costi Di Mare in Wynn (used to be Bartilona) is beautiful and had excellent Northern Italian seafood.

If you and her into cars there's three places you can rent exotics and drive them on the track. Quite popular.

Same for guns. Lots of good places to shoot 50 caliper machine guns or pretend you're Saving Private Ryan.

Hey-- try to shoot some beer pong at O'Shae's at The Linq. Also check the new Toshiba Center for concerts at the time you're going.

Have a great time! I do.