Finally Found the Misfire Problem | FerrariChat

Finally Found the Misfire Problem

Discussion in '360/430' started by BASE360, Jul 10, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BASE360

BASE360 Rookie

May 14, 2021
    Winter Haven, FL
    Full Name:
    Brandon Huston
    First off thank you to everyone that suggested mechanics and specially Sarasota Italian Garage. They said it could be a week or two before they would have a chance to look at it and within a day I already had estimates to get everyone sorted. Apparently my mechanic I have been using was on the wrong path and did not do some things I was told.

Plugs, coils, injector service, and a few other little things were the issue. So hopefully in a few weeks I will have a 360 running perfectly for the first time since I purchased it. The top tho is another problem on it's own and will take more time to see what the problem is. But thank you to David for the great customer service and quickly working on my car.

armedferret and Qavion like this.
  2. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

I have got to know David at Sarasota Italian Garage pretty good over the past few years. He moved his shop from up north and opened up a new shop in Sarasota Lakewood Ranch area about 3 miles from my house. The guy really knows his stuff. I highly suggest if your in that regional area to call him.

3. BASE360

BASE360 Rookie

May 14, 2021
    Winter Haven, FL
    Full Name:
    Brandon Huston
    He has been amazing and kept me up to date on the entire process.

4. 24000rpm

24000rpm F1 Rookie

you hit the jackpot,
    the possibility of one of the 8 coils, one of the 8 injectors, one of the 8 plugs to have problems simultaneously is so low.

one4torque and brogenville like this.
  5. BASE360

BASE360 Rookie

May 14, 2021
    Winter Haven, FL
    Full Name:
    Brandon Huston
    Just got a update that it is running much better. Now the scary part is they hear a noise somewhere in the engine that needs to be looked at closer.

6. 24000rpm

24000rpm F1 Rookie

congrats,
    but a true problem solved indication is to look at the ignition ecu by diagnostic computer and see no misfire , after a prolonged period of time of driving and resting. say, 2 weeks, one drive each day.