FF Review | FerrariChat

FF Review

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by papou, Jun 11, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. papou

papou Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2012
    plantation Fla
    Full Name:
    daniel ross

great review

GPM and Outrun like this.
  2. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Thanks for posting, I would have never found that.

I had to chuckle when he climbed into the back seat. If he can fit in it, anyone can fit in it. :D

I also agreed with his comparison between the FF and the Lusso. I looked at both before I bought mine and the FF was just better for me in several ways.

Bas likes this.
  3. Ferrarista98

Ferrarista98 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 7, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jason L
  4. FerRrari

FerRrari Formula 3

Jan 11, 2009
    WA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    That doesn't look like Rosso Maranello but rather Rosso Corsa.

5. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

I’m actually selling mine, great car, enjoyed it, loved the sound but I realized that for me, inspite my upgrades it didn’t make me vibrate and didn’t handle the way I liked. It’s a gt and I wanted it to be a sports car which it isn’t really. I had fun with it though;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  6. Outrun

Outrun Karting

I offered him my car to review which is a late 2104 which Novitec, Capristo etc. Imagine how much he would have love it even more! :)

In all seriousness, great review from a decent, honest reviewer. He's becoming really popular quickly over here and it's worth watching some of his other videos too. I have lots of friends with other Ferrari and have noticed several saying how much they love the FF recently. It seems to have turned a corner and inflitrated the mainstream in ways it never did when new. I also drove a Lusso before choosing my FF, finding the FF to be more special, but with rubbish infotainment. I will upgrade the head unit at some point when I work out how to make sure I don't lose the rear TVs for the kids, but otherwise, I'm keeping mine. End of.

Bas and Natkingcolebasket69 like this.
  7. ftrjz

ftrjz Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 13, 2021
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Jimmy
    I started my search for a sports car and I think I recently realized the opposite, I'm a sucker for a big GT 2+2. Yours wouldn't happen to be listed anywhere would it? :D

8. Natkingcolebasket69

Sold. The great sound and modern Ferrari convenience+performance and reasonable price make it a reasonably sought after car , not to mention the 12cylinders.
    I would have preferred in retrospect an f12 but it’s 2 times the price or close so FF a great steal.

9. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    I had similar issues and sold it. For me the FF was neither fish nor fowl. I find the Lusso better in every way- for me. He is incorrect in his review- the Lusso does not have EPAS. In fact, it is the last Ferrari V12 with HPAS. I find it a much more sorted and refined GT than the FF and when pushed, its also more sporty.

Either way- FF or Lusso- you have a really great Ferrari V12 experience, it seems this is on its way out or at least will be remixed a bit going into the future and the FF is a fabulous value today.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  10. Natkingcolebasket69

Yeah agreed the FF is to me in between gt and sports car and I made It even sportier but I felt like for me, having a couple other f cars, it didn’t really know what it wanted to be.
    Great car nonetheless!

11. sandstrs

sandstrs Rookie

Mar 4, 2016
    thank you for sharing that video ... I agree with him in many ways.

12. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    +1

I like watching his reviews. He stands out from the typical youtuber as he doesn't follow their typical structure of videos ("Here's my new car" followed by "5 things I love about my new car" > "5 things I hate about my car" > "Getting my car wrapped at [sponsor]" > "WHY am I selling my car?!").

That said I wish he'd do more with his 550!