FF - Dimensions of Colours In Variation of Production,. | FerrariChat

FF - Dimensions of Colours In Variation of Production,.

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Soerenau, Jun 26, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Soerenau

Soerenau Karting

Dec 26, 2007
    DK-4000 Roskilde,CPH
    Full Name:
    Søren Algreen-Ussing
    Hi,

I've seen now, 4 different FF's here in Modena & Maranello itself,

First : A Iced Metallic Medium Blue, with a white / red line, vinyl covering of the Left front fender,

Second & Other, : A white, a driver Black, and One more,

As some would have had observed, he dimension of a car, at speed, and angle of vision, (state-of mind), changes the impression, of length versus height, same as some lenses of photocameras 'distort' or just 'slip' the proportionates of volumes,.

The metallic iced Blue, car, seemed very slim/low, and long, at 25 km/hr, passing by me at 30 meters distance,. Even like 2-3 meters longer than the actual length,.. :) ,.

Like the Aston Cygnus, which is a horrid design, I think, or as high as a Veyron Bugatti / Gumbert,, aerodynamics at speed is very, very, personal issue, to the design, and the driver / costumer,.

The FF Ferrarri's,, is that Football Field,, ?? :)))),,.. are a decidedly new design, in the line of refined Ferrari designs, adding the 'Shooting Brake' (2+2 // 2 + 1 1\2) facility to the product and satisfaction outlet, to the craving buying clientele,.

As the California Ferrari, which is now a firm product placement in the entire car world, the FF' is a achievement of integrated Design of the highest class, Mechanical Development of the finest transmission power, and The interiors that provides stability, luxury of measures, and safety/support.

The entire car could simply be put like a : '12 kilo's Diamond's Express' Deliverables, Coupé/Hatch' ' , of certain length, that suits and complements a life style, and garage of fair and ordinary (elevated), houses and folks,.

12 kilo 's , as this is the simplest put Gain of Reduction of Transmission MASS, I my view, of the newest design layout front-to-.rear integrated 4 by 4 power system.

Variations and extremes, of usage and 'tuning', might have to be legally limited, or related to the factories quality reinsurance, as this present age 's automotive outputs , are so performant, and totally refined, that any and all slight degrees of specification alteration, as of road usage, is to be assured, and controlled.

In Italy, here, they specify in their road approval documents exactly and in Millimeters, all tested given sizes of the friction road tires, which tire shops adhere strictly to. Age of tires, from production AND/or mounting, is an issue, to be dealt with at the discretion off the Owners group, informed by Club / Association, and even not as today, direct instructions accompanigning the registry of ownership of a FF car, to the web site service.

As Ferrari's are known to be installed with the House 's revvy' engines, yielding surge of power and pleasurable noise'd scream's, I myself feel that almost any configuration of chasssi and body/carrozzeria of the car, sold.,,. . ,, with the House engines, are a required and qualified Ferrari product yield.