Ferrari of San Francisco - Best Customer Service Experience!! | FerrariChat

Ferrari of San Francisco - Best Customer Service Experience!!

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by simmadwn, Aug 21, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James
    Hi,

Just wanted to give a big shout-out to Ferrari of San Francisco - Pierre Bon, Service Manager

Recently purchased a yellow 458 Spider from an out-of-state Dealership , Algar Ferrari of Philli.

Car arrived with some minor cosmetic issues and Algar Ferrari quickly acted on it. They got in touch with Ferrari of San Francisco - Pierre Bon and took care of everything.

Pierre is an amazing guy. Very Friendly, Attention to detail, prompt follow-ups and on-time delivery. He is very sensitive to customer needs and goes above and beyond to satisfy them. This dealership has amazing valet and Uber service for their customers. I initially went to Ferrari of Silicon Valley because its closer to where I live and their Customer Service sucked right at the door. Best thing I heard - "We dont know Algar Ferrari, how can we trust them? what if they dont pay for this?" my jaw literally dropped and was like WTF!!!! I really dont mind driving 1.5hrs to go to Ferrari of SF because I get treated with care and respect - after all, thats the least a dealership can do when you are paying big $$. Actually, I take that back....you need to provide quality Customer Service regardless of how much you pay!!

Pierre - thanks again for taking care of my baby. Keep up the great work man...You Rock!!

James

2. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

I echo this. They helped me with my TR coming from ferrari of central florida. Jacob Trump was my advisor and was excellent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simmadwn likes this.