Ferrari Master Tech Returns to Algar! | FerrariChat

Ferrari Master Tech Returns to Algar!

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by skydivr, Feb 7, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. skydivr

skydivr Rookie

Sep 4, 2013
    Cincinnati,OH.
    Full Name:
    John Anderson
    I noticed the other day when I brought my 360 in for service that Michael Vermillion ( Ferrari Master Technician) is back in the service department. I think he started in 2000 at Algar, and left to start his own business. Glad he is back because he also knows the older cars well!

BoochZilla likes this.
  2. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    Glad to hear. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Mike is a great tech and not only worked on my 575 when it needed attention but also worked on my 67 GTO
    Mike is an expert tech with Ferraris but what people dont know is that he is also a muscle car expert too and will give the same attention to both
    I took my GTO to Mike at Algar to do the finishing touches in the the restoration. I would not trust anyone else to work on the car

Attached Files:

3. My 1st

My 1st Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 12, 2017
    Gladwyne, PA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Very sweet. 4 speed?