Ferrari Lighted Dealer Sign | FerrariChat

Ferrari Lighted Dealer Sign

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Travis Smith, Jun 11, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Travis Smith

Travis Smith Rookie

Apr 30, 2018
    Full Name:
    WashPro
    Does anyone know where I might find a Ferrari original vintage dealer sign to purchase or a replica that’s done right?

2. tgc5874

tgc5874 Karting

Feb 12, 2017
    Canada
    i have one from the 70s

3. jjtjr

jjtjr Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2016
    Vermont
    Full Name:
    john truskowski
  4. Lusso123

Lusso123 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 18, 2010
    NY
    Full Name:
    Marshall Buck

Found this on website for The Finish Line. They are a very good/reputable dealer. I have no affiliation with them, except to have done business with the over the years, which has always been great and without issue.

"Ferrari Service Sign. New old stock with original box. Signs were used by the Ferrari services centers in Italy. Circa 1960-70's. Aluminum surround with steel backing frame/support. Two dimension plastic face."

Here's the direct link to the page they have it on.:
    http://thefinishlinestore.com/online-store/#!/Servizio-Assistenza/p/47263744/category=12307318

5. in-dino-veritas

Nov 22, 2005
    Austria
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Hi,
    I am acually selling my Ferrari lightbox on ebay: https://www.ebay.de/itm/192983647396

Ferrari light box (led technology) similar the ones which are installed at authorised Ferrari workshops.

The dimensions with foot are: 100 x 55 cm ~40x21Inches

It is not a cheap fantasy production from straight plastic-profiles, as they are available to buy in bulk on the Internet. This one has a stiff aluminium frame and can also be used outdoor. The colours are bright and light is shining smoothly without shadows ! Ready to use. Just connect to plug socket.

This neon sign is printed on both sides and can therefore be used as free-standing (display) or mounted on a wall. Fixations available at DIY-shop.

Video: https://streamable.com/q04pr

The neon sign is in very good condition and works perfectly.

Shipping within Germany 20 Euro

Shipping to:

A, B, F, NL -> 30 Euro

GB, IT, PL, HU, ES, CZ -> 35 Euro

Other countries on demand !

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. in-dino-veritas

Nov 22, 2005
    Austria
    Full Name:
    Dino
  7. in-dino-veritas

Nov 22, 2005
    Austria
    Full Name:
    Dino
  8. Tony Baunach

Tony Baunach Karting