Ferrari FF Autocar review (video) | FerrariChat

Ferrari FF Autocar review (video)

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Stefan_009, Mar 24, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Stefan_009

Stefan_009 Formula Junior

Aug 10, 2008
    Boston area, MA
    Full Name:
    Stefan
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_FGfcq8pEQ[/ame]

Wow..

2. HossB

HossB Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2005
    DC
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Impressive. Thanks for the video. But the journalist hit the nail on the head with his last two sentences.
    Can't wait to see one in person.

3. mva

mva Karting

Oct 7, 2004
    What colour is this ?

4. Tifosi15

Tifosi15 Formula 3

Jul 15, 2009
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    Rosso Maranello, it's absolutely fanatastic on this car. The reviews aren't very shocking and seem to echo what's been said here over the past weeks, it's incredibly capable and really moves the Ferrari GT segment forward, but there is a lack of a direct rival, especially because of the cost differences.

5. TeamF1Jr

TeamF1Jr Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    In some odd way, when listening to that review it seemed similar to Lamborghini reviews of the past when it comes to power to all wheels, they seem to leave the car wanting more, like that type of system took the fun out of the car.

6. Tifosi15

Tifosi15 Formula 3

Jul 15, 2009
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    I wonder if that has anything to do with journalists loving the hairpin drifting shots that are so popular, though with all the electronics off it is a 100% RWD car so that is definitely still possible

7. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    It looks very quick in the corners for a car of it's size. It will be interesting to see what becomes of the new 599 after this.

8. Tifosi15

Tifosi15 Formula 3

Jul 15, 2009
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    I'm wondering if a verison of the 4RM will be used as KERS, it looks like it would be a perfect basis to go on, though I still highly doubt it

9. Maximus

Maximus Formula Junior

Jun 12, 2009
    Assen, NL
    Full Name:
    Jurgen
    The FF indeed looks very very quick. I agree with your point regarding the next 599, it will be a rocket I suspect.

10. michal12

michal12 Karting

Dec 13, 2005
    The FF sound glorious! Better than expected.

Heard there will be sport exhaust option - that is going to be quite something!