Ferrari Festival- not to be missed! | FerrariChat

Ferrari Festival- not to be missed!

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by asphaltca, May 29, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. asphaltca

asphaltca Karting

Nov 3, 2014
    Ontario Canada
    This is going to be an AMAZING year for the Ferrari Festival as it coincides with Ferrari's 70th, and Canada's 150th. If you have not registered already, please do so as soon as you can, we need everyone to come out and show the world how amazing it is here in the Nations Capital. There is limited space and we want to make sure ALL OUR members are there!

There are very few FCA events that are near the level of enjoyment, involvement, camaraderie, and just pure FUN as the Ottawa Ferrari Festival. It is truly a world class event and and amazing showcase prefacing the 150th celebrations in the city of Ottawa.

Planned Club Drive to the Ottawa Ferrari Festival June 16-18

Our members in Kingston Ontario, Mark and Patricia Taylor invite all members to a Pleasure Drive that will start in Kingston and make its way to the Ottawa Ferrari Festival.

“I'm Mark Taylor from Kingston and I'm coordinating a Pleasure Drive that will start in Kingston and make its way to Ottawa.

All members heading to the festival from New York are invited to meet us at the Italo-Canadian Club in Kingston (just off the 401) at 11:00 am on Friday, June 16 for a fabulous Italian lunch courtesy of our Ottawa Chapter, their way of saying thanks for attending the festival.

The group will depart shortly after 12:00pm and take a scenic drive approximately 2 hours up to Ottawa. Detailed directions will be provided but we will try to stay in formation so no one is left behind. This schedule will allow time to check into our hotel rooms to freshen up and then head over to the Rideau Club for hors d’oeuvres, spirits and registration.

This year is the 12th Annual FCA Ottawa Ferrari Festival. My wife and I have personally attended this event for the past two years and it is a fun packed weekend not to be missed. We hope you can join us for lunch and the festival.”

Any members who are meeting in Kingston are asked to confirm directly with Mark after registering so he can confirm the lunch numbers and provide drive details. Deadline is June 8th.

Any questions or to confirm, Mark’s email is: [email protected]

Details and registration for the Festival can be found here:

Info ? FCA Ottawa

2. asphaltca

asphaltca Karting

Nov 3, 2014
    Ontario Canada
    Come on guys you are getting 35% off of everything with your USD against our CND dollar.
    Anyone going?