Ferrari deny Alonso rumours as "nonsense" | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Ferrari deny Alonso rumours as "nonsense"

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by 355, May 29, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis

I don't hate him or think he's shyte, I just think he hasn't paid his dues and thinks he's better than he actually is. I think he's really good but has some to learn and to prove yet.

And he's leading the WDC cause Kimi is out to lunch...:)

2. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis

Why? Because he was a rookie and couldn't handle the pressure of winning the WDC (You siad it yourself) :D

3. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    If I'am honest I did not think he would have been in with a shout, of being in contention of a WDC at first, some on here had followed him in GP2, Carol for one I think, and knew his was one to watch, I for one didn't know much about him, so I was surpised as I'am sure FA was, with his raw pace.

It didn't surpise me, he bottled it, I thought it would have been earlier on in the season, but because he won more, and he did as well as he did I was totally impressed. and that's that...:)

4. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis
    I wasn't too surprised with how fast he was. I had heard of him a long time ago and watched him here and there. I didn't think he'd be that consistent though. Last season FA had some early problems, typical when adjusting to a new team and fell behind LH. Towards the end, LH was very much in contention but he dropped off a bit. He did get a lot of help too. I mean what happened to the no outside assistance rule? They picked him up with a crane after he went off and put him back on the track?! Geez, I'd never seen that before. Everyone wanted him to win, that much was obvious.