February Corso | FerrariChat

February Corso

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by spirot, Feb 19, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    Hey all:
    Next week its time for our monthly gathering at Corso... So hope to see ya'll there.

Attached Files:

2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
  3. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
  4. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
  5. 73RS#007

73RS#007 Rookie

Dec 15, 2018
    Full Name:
    Bryan Villo
    Has anyone had issues with Ferrari of Atlanta service department? I had my transmission seal replaced. I had issues ever since I got it back but was able to drive it (clutch overheat light) but it would be right when I started the car so I knew it wasn't overheated. Then it started getting more severe in the form of transmission lights etc. I called to have it looked at. I made an appointment in December for Feb 15th (which was a long time i thought but I am new to Ferrari and figured it may just be this way) I called yesterday to check on the status and apparently my service advisor is no longer there and they put me on with the service manager who has to track my car down and see whats going on? I will update everyone as I just called them last night but I was wondering if this is typical or not? I assume when someone gets replaced you would get a call form you're new service advisor letting you know what is going on.

6. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    Hi,
    I know that Michael Roth has left FOA , so likely that is the issue. I know the FOA guys, and they will do what is right. I'm glad you reached out to them.

Oz-ATL likes this.
  7. atlshaver

atlshaver Formula Junior

Feb 21, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Oh man, any idea where Roth went? Like Spirot said, Matt and his team will take care of you - good group there.

8. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    I think Merrit Partners - Burt Strange's place.

9. Oz-ATL

Oz-ATL Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 14, 2011
    Correct