FCA Broadmoor 2021 Experience | FerrariChat

FCA Broadmoor 2021 Experience

Discussion in 'Events Discussion' started by Nospinzone, Jan 10, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I just received an email that the registration for this event is opening on March 1st. We have attended the last 3 Annual Experiences and will not be able to make the 2021 event in Portland due to another commitment (unless we can't get into Europe by then).

Looking at the Broadmoor and the surrounding area, it looks like a fabulous place to visit. I'm looking forward to a road trip with my 612!

Who else will be attending?

2. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
    I out it on our calendar. Make it a 3 week roadtrip from California. I did reserve the hotel in Portland and make that a 2 week trip

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

3. jag-oo-r

jag-oo-r Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    I'm considering the Broadmoor event. IWs this the first time they've done this there?

4. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    The FCA just announced that the Annual Experience in Portland has been postponed until 2023 due to a spike in covid cases in Oregon.

Colorado actually is worse than Oregon right now, so keeping my fingers crossed they won't postpone/cancel this event. Since it is in September hopefully there is time to correct this situation.

5. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Is anyone shipping a car to the Broadmoor from NY or FL? I’d like to send a car out for the event and figured if someone is already booked or has a dealer with a truck going we could link up. PM me…

6. APPLECO1

APPLECO1 Rookie

Dec 18, 2010
    MISSISSIPPI
    Full Name:
    JOHN
    Mike from AutoBox( not sure of spelling) is shipping 3 of ours from MS. I got his info from F Denver

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

7. Debbie

Debbie Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Debbie
    We have a trailer going out from Florida.