FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | F12 Sport Performance Package | FerrariChat

FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | F12 Sport Performance Package

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by Fabspeed Motorsport, May 3, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    The Fabspeed Sport Exhaust System replaces the restrictive factory cats with the world's largest high-performance German-imported 200-cell HJS sport catalytic converters for significantly improved performance and exotic car sound. We incorporate a cast X-pipe for the best possible flow, resulting in the best possible gains of sound and power.

I had some time to slap a Go Pro in the car on my way to dropping the car off at my clients house, and cut a quick little in-cabin video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU3Zh6lBq3Q[/ame]

See all of our F12 components here: Ferrari F12 Performance Products

Contact me any time to discuss optimizing your Ferrari!

2. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Our owner Joe Fabiani takes a minute to explain Fabspeed's Sport Performance Package with ECU Tune for the Ferrari F12, which provides maximum gains of over 89 whp and 55 ft-lbs of torque at 8400 RPM.

See all of our F12 performance products here: Ferrari F12 Performance Products

Contact me directly with any inquiries!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0SW_IoxjMA&t=4s[/ame]

3. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    INCLUDES:

• Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Sport Catalytic Converters
    • Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Performance X-Pipe

FEATURES:

• Fits all Ferrari F12 Berlinetta vehicles
    • Adds 58 WHP/ 63.8 Crank and 36 ft/lbs of TQ at 8200 RPM
    • Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range; fantastic daily-driveable solution to the boring factory exhaust
    • Cast X-pipe for the best possible flow, resulting in the best possible gains of sound and power
    • Includes high-performance 200-cell HJS high-flow Sport Catalytic Converters for improved flow and exhaust sound (complies with most emissions regulations; see note below)
    • Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
    • Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
    • All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty

[​IMG]

rob lay likes this.
  4. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    High-performance exhaust solution for the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta; fantastic daily-drivable sound and power from Fabspeed's Sport Catalytic Converters and Performance X-Pipe.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

INCLUDES:

• Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Sport Catalytic Converters
    • Ferrari F12 Berlinetta Performance X-Pipe
    FEATURES:

• Fits all Ferrari F12 Berlinetta vehicles
    • Adds 58 WHP/ 63.8 Crank and 36 ft/lbs of TQ at 8200 RPM
    • Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range; fantastic daily-drivable solution to the boring factory exhaust
    • Cast X-pipe for the best possible flow, resulting in the best possible gains of sound and power
    • Includes high performance 200-cell HJS high-flow Sport Catalytic Converters for improved flow and exhaust sound (complies with most emissions regulations; see note below)
    • Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
    • Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
    • Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
    • All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty

kane00 likes this.
  5. Arun R

Arun R Rookie

Dec 16, 2017
    Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Arun R
    Hello does your straight pipe install with x pipes cause a CEL to come on?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

6. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Removal of your Catalytic converters will cause a CEL, as your emissions monitoring devices would fault. However, if you opt for our 200-cel HJS High Flow Cats we guarantee no CEL as they meet all emissions requirements, while also flowing at 93% the rate of a straight pipe.

7. Arun R

Arun R Rookie

Dec 16, 2017
    Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Arun R
    Is there an ecu tune that will address the CEL with the catless straight pipes? Do you have a video of both pipes (straight pipes vs the 200- cell version) so I can compare?

8. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    It is federally illegal to tamper with your emissions monitoring software or to use bypass pipes on public roadways, per regulations set in place by the EPA.

High flow cats:

Bypass: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XzCrfv_ndAk

9. Arun R

Arun R Rookie

Dec 16, 2017
    Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Arun R
    I appreciate the info. The straight pipes will be used only for the track. I still don’t like to see a CEL while in the track which is why I asked that question of re tuning the ECU

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

Fabspeed Motorsport likes this.
  10. Arun R

Arun R Rookie

Dec 16, 2017
    Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Arun R
    Hi John, I tried to order some fabspeed products on the website but didn’t see the Memorial Day sale. Are you able to have someone reach out to me?

11. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Absolutely! I will shoot you a PM so we can exchange contact info momentarily!

12. 635CSI

635CSI F1 Rookie

Jun 26, 2013
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    Hi John,
    Here is a left field question for you.
    I have neighbours, and like to set off early for runs in the F12.
    Is it possible to tune the ECU to get rid of the "start up bark" that you get when cold starting?
    There, I bet you haven't had a request for a quieter exhaust before ;)

13. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Unfortunately, that is just a byproduct of cold starts, so not much can be done. However, our tuners are willing to give it a shot and see if they can take the edge off. Shoot me an email!

635CSI likes this.
  14. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S