F12 - phone mount suggestions needed | FerrariChat

F12 - phone mount suggestions needed

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by gds7368, Jun 13, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gds7368

gds7368 Rookie

May 28, 2015
    Columbus, Ohio
    Any suggestions for a phone mount for the F12? I have the new MagSafe iPhone and was thinking a MagSafe air vent like I use in my SUVs, but I'm open to suggestions. In the SUVs they mount to the horizontal air vent slats, but I'm not sure that solution would work for the F12 without a specific successful recommendation. I would like to stop using the armrest drink holder to hold my phone! Thanks.

2. Alexcle

Alexcle Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 2, 2018
    Full Name:
    Alex D
    #2 Alexcle, Jun 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
    Hey there,

I posted something a while back that works w MagSafe. It holds tight in the vent spider and looks clean. I am in cle. Noticed you are not far. Bought on Amazon. It’s a spring loaded friction clip- but very strong resistance which it has never popped off under hard acceleration. Or on the track w iPhone 12 attached.

15W Magnetic Wireless Car Charger Fast QI Wireless Charging Compatible with Mag-Safe Case Krorux Secure Air Vent Clamp Phone Holder Compatible with iPhone 12/12 Pro - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PZ921Z8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_SQDJRQFJTP6RBEF81PPP?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

gds7368 likes this.
  3. Alcav5

Alcav5 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2012
    Scarsdale, NY
    Full Name:
    Al