F1 chassis 1989-99 | FerrariChat

F1 chassis 1989-99

Discussion in 'F1' started by trmather, Nov 7, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. trmather

trmather Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2007
    Merseyside, UK
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Hi all,

I grew up in the 90's so I'm naturally attracted to cars of that era. Unlike the earlier cars the 90's are sort of stuck in a limbo whereby they're not simple enough to just be run as a hobby but also not too complicated that people can run them at trackdays and in series like BOSS GP but also sometimes prohibitively expensive to do so. (They're similar to 90's GT cars where there aren't many places to run them properly).

I started a spreadsheet to try and keep track of the cars, not just Ferrari of course but given this is Ferrarichat then perhaps I might have a bit of luck with tracking their cars throughout the years. I suspect there are at least a few guys and gals on here that own an F1 car through Corse Clienti. I'm not asking for your private details if that's the case, just a little bit of history and a location, just in country-terms.

I think this is publicly available to edit but if not then let me know. Any help would be immensely appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eILDgPJZnLjuwEsHZJdTDkT3LrZxzIUy1rKynWIRFGo/edit?usp=sharing

I've only just started it and am aware there are a few cars for sale around the world currently so I'll get to putting them in unless someone else does.