[EVENT] Mark your calendars!! The 2007 Vette Model search Contest in CT (May 19th) | FerrariChat

[EVENT] Mark your calendars!! The 2007 Vette Model search Contest in CT (May 19th)

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by C6DVL, May 4, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. C6DVL

C6DVL Formula Junior

Jul 28, 2005
    Queens, NY
    Full Name:
    Ed K
    Hey Guys, I know we (Vette guys/gals) have been to a numorous FChat events and I would like to invite FChat members to one of ours. This will be no ordinary event. Girls Girls & more Girls!!!! This event is already out of control (hee hee....check out the chicks on myspace below). The event is already featured in the local newspapers. THIS IS GOING TO BE INSANE. The Bar/Billards is located off the Merritt Parkway, exit 62 in CT. The drive up there alone is an event in it's self. We have close to 70 cars going there already.

here's one of the write-ups of the event (scroll down)
    http://www.playnewhaven.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=18291700&BRD=2639&PAG=461&dept_id=535026&rfi=6

I will set up a time/meet point sometime next week...

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Ok, I'll let you guys in on the big event I have planned for May!! I've been working hard on this one so that it'll be one of the wildest events we've ever had!!!

Date: MAY 19th

Location: North Haven, CT at Scott's TCB Bar and Billiards[/b]
    348 Sackett Point Rd, North Haven, CT 06473
    Click for directions: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...-3103,%20%20US

Time: 3 pm

Announcing the 2007 Vette Model search contest!!!

I've already spoken to Scott, we're going to hold this event outside of his bar, we're going to have a DJ as well as an MC, we're planning to put ads in the local papers and I'm printing up flyers for Scott to hand out at the bar for the next couple of months, looking for eligible contestants. I've also created a myspace website for it, check it out:

http://www.myspace.com/vettemodelsearch

I've already signed up a few girls from CT.

Basically, this is what the event will be like:

- We'll have a cruise leaving from NY to CT. More details on the cruise coming soon. The contest officially begins at 3 PM.

- In order to help out with the grand prize, I ask anyone that wants to put their vette in the lot to help out with $10 bucks, toward the grand prize. The vettes that will be in the parking lot will end up being the backdrop for the catwalk where the contestants will strut and be photographed. The rest of the money, I will personally chip in. No one will sit on the vettes or touch them without permission.

- The contest will be run in a professional manner, all forum rules will be followed. There will be no nudity or bikini shots, we want all the girls to feel comfortable and for everyone to have a good time. Plus, we want to be able to post plenty of pics afterwards.

- The judging will take place like this: There will be 8 forum members that will judge the girls and pick the top 5 contestants. From there, the final winner will be picked by audience reaction.

- Grand prize will be $500, a portfolio of professional pics, taken by J0J0 and she'll be named the Northeast Wolfpack Spokesmodel for the year.

Afterwards, we'll spend the rest of the day partying with the contestants at Scott's bar. This is gonna be insane, I can't wait!!!

If anyone knows of any eligible girls that would like to compete, by all means, let them know and tell them about the myspace site for more info. You can also give them this email address and I will respond to any inquiries: [email protected]

Accomodations: For those coming from far away and would like to stay overnight, there are a couple of nice hotels you can stay at. The days inn on whitney ave in hamden, or the holiday inn on washington ave in north haven, CT 06473 which is very nice with a restaurant and a bar and a ton of well lit parking, easy on/off of 91 s and 91 north.

Here's the info for the Holiday in North Haven, CT:

201 Washington Ave
    North Haven, CT 06473

(203) 239-6700
    (203) 239-4225
    (203) 234-1247
    (888) 400-9714

Here's the info for the Days Inn in Hamden, CT:

3400 Whitney Ave.
    Hamden, CT 06518
    (203) 288-2505

This is gonna be the event to end all events in CT!!!!

2. LAMBOJOE

LAMBOJOE F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2006
    Brooklyn NY
    Full Name:
    Joey
    damn, girls are hottttt

3. Parikh1234

Parikh1234 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 9, 2006
    Little Ferry, NJ USA
    Full Name:
    Shivam Parikh
    big 2nd to that.

4. C6DVL

C6DVL Formula Junior

Jul 28, 2005
    Queens, NY
    Full Name:
    Ed K
    :) all/most of the chicks are up from CT (see profiles) and they will be there. This is going to be huge event.

Jason / Speedracer38, PM me

5. C6DVL

C6DVL Formula Junior

Jul 28, 2005
    Queens, NY
    Full Name:
    Ed K
    One more week before the whore-fest, I mean model search.;)