Engine Control System Failure..... | FerrariChat

Engine Control System Failure.....

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by gilly6993, Sep 6, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    First time for this message in my GTC4.....I did have the multiple system/ Manettino failure a couple of months ago that cleared on its own.....

Curious is IIRC I put the car in Wet Mode back then and got those failures.....today it was raining pretty good so put it in Wet Mode and got this.....well back to Sport Mode and hopefully it clears.....

Anyone else have this?

2. Georgemaser

Georgemaser Karting

Aug 7, 2014
    Michigan
    Well, I enjoyed my new to me 2017 GTC4 for the first week I had it and then yesterday, start of week two, I put it in snow and wet mode and got this same manittino failure. I called the dealer and they told me it may be the battery and to put the charger on it. I charged it all night, only to get the same failure this morning on my way to work so I shut down the vehicle for 5 minutes and the failure went away. Driving home from work today it did not come on again. The dealer I bought the car from is at a loss and the closest dealer is 3 hours away. Gilly6993 any thoughts? What happened with your car? Anyone else with a similar problem, fix?