HOU - Endurance vs Precision | FerrariChat

HOU Endurance vs Precision

Discussion in 'Texas' started by ODiaz13, Apr 21, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ODiaz13

ODiaz13 Karting

Aug 14, 2020
    tomc likes this.
  2. FerrariTexas

FerrariTexas Karting

Aug 31, 2009
    Austin
    VAF84 likes this.
  3. ODiaz13

ODiaz13 Karting

Aug 14, 2020
    I dont see how it can be open to jokes..... I mean if people wants to joke that is on them.

4. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

@ODiaz13 I think FerrariTexas is just saying that the question is somewhat vague, and the words you chose can be used for other off-topic innuendo. Which to be honest, I almost indulged in (still to early in the AM to get the creative juices flowing) :D!

Endurance and precision aren't exactly antonyms, neither are they mutually exclusive. A more apt comparison might be drag strip versus track car.

Having said all that, I'll take a shot at the question. I'd pick endurance because I don't want to be fixing things all the time. Endurance car can keep going after constantly being run ragged and taking a bunch of abuse.

5. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    Seems like most women prefer precision and most men lie about endurance :)

Avia11, Nicolas21 and VAF84 like this.
  6. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

IDK there's some stiff competition with all of the aftermarket products available, mankind has made up some ground on endurance lately.:D

7. ODiaz13

ODiaz13 Karting

Aug 14, 2020
    Thank you - as everything come to preference and what a person gets out the question

8. ODiaz13

ODiaz13 Karting

Aug 14, 2020
    Im dead you win the funniest post

Shark01 likes this.