Driving between Venice and Maranello & stopping for lunch. | FerrariChat

Driving between Venice and Maranello & stopping for lunch.

Discussion in 'Europe' started by chairpilot, Mar 12, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chairpilot

chairpilot Formula 3

Mar 3, 2007
    LA, CA & Olympia, WA
    Full Name:
    PlateClipGuys
    I'll be driving to the Ferrari factory for a tour in early late April or May between Venice and Maranello and would like to know if anyone in the region there would like to hook up for lunch with my wife and I, probably will be on a Thursday. Or at least recommend a lunch place. PM me!!

2. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    A great place to get some good food in italy is...wait let me see???...anywhere! Even the rest/service areas along the highway have such great food!

3. chairpilot

chairpilot Formula 3

Mar 3, 2007
    LA, CA & Olympia, WA
    Full Name:
    PlateClipGuys
    LOL! Good to know Fab. I'll let my wife know we can eat our way between Venice and Maranello. I just do not want to be late to the Ferrari tour!

4. pyroguy

pyroguy Formula Junior
    Owner

Dec 20, 2006
    Minnesota
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I will be in Rome during that same time period on my way to Malta. Wanted to get to Maranello but Rome is a little far for a day trip. Bring stretchpants, you'll need them with all the food you will be eating. Might as well take in Tuscany while you are there, fabulous especially if you are a wine nut like me. Someday I will make it to Maranello.

Enjoy!

Steve

5. chairpilot

chairpilot Formula 3

Mar 3, 2007
    LA, CA & Olympia, WA
    Full Name:
    PlateClipGuys
    I was in Tuscany a few years ago and you are right. I'm not a wine nut (yet) but the scenery was outstanding!

Bob