[Disney World] Anything goin on in Orlando this weekend? | FerrariChat

[Disney World] Anything goin on in Orlando this weekend?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by at88mph, Apr 28, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. at88mph

at88mph Rookie

Jul 18, 2006
    We're takin the rug rats to Orlando this weekend. Livin in Mobile, AL ya don't get many (ie any) chances to see any Ferrari's. I was wondering if there are any hangouts or any carshows goin on this weekend that I might be able to catch. I'm really wanting to see a 360 Spyder or 430. :D Thanks for any info!

2. Carsleuth

Carsleuth F1 Rookie

Dec 22, 2006
    Chicago/NYC
    Full Name:
    Dan C.
    This should be moved to the FL section, you'll get your answers there. I was recently in Orlando about 2 months ago, I saw absolutely nothing. IMO, Orlando is not a hoppin place for exotics... at least the 3 or 4 times I've been there :)

3. lmunz22

lmunz22 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2007
    Search on Google for "Ferrari Orlando".

4. jk0001

jk0001 F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2005
    Sun Coast
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Supposely there was a confirmed case of Swine Flu there, make sure to wear your environmental suit if you go to Disney

5. xotik

xotik Formula Junior

Feb 23, 2009
    Gulf Coast
    Full Name:
    Chad
    Ferrari of Central Florida has some nice cars in their inventory, and they are friendly to folks who just want to look. I was there a few weeks ago.

6. Freelander

Freelander Formula Junior

Aug 3, 2007
    Kentucky
    Full Name:
    Travis R.
    I'd recommend visiting visit the Forza Collezione, it's worth the money in my opinion:

http://www.exoticcargallery.com/

Also, exotic spotting at the Mall at Millennia is easy. I always do that when I go :)