Detailing / CarWash Morristown NJ Area | FerrariChat

Detailing / CarWash Morristown NJ Area

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by JStone414, Feb 5, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JStone414

JStone414 Formula 3

Sep 23, 2004
    Gotham
    Full Name:
    Roman Sionis
    Recently moved from Manhattan to the Morristown, NJ area. Looking for a good place to bring the cars, no frills, for a wash in between heavy details. Any recommendations appreciated; all I have found so far is on a track with the cars being too low to fit.

2. Nickr28784

Nickr28784 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2010
    I use Morristown Hand Car Wash on Ridgedale Ave. Everything is done by hand even when ran through on the track, or you can have them hand detail it if you just ask them (just depends how busy they are). I've seen a couple 488's ran through there on the track so hopefully clearance isn't an issue. I personally normally will wash myself, but I do have their monthly unlimited package for my DD Silverado.

3. bagelboy

bagelboy Karting

Apr 18, 2016
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Henry D.
    Hi Roman, welcome to the Morristown area! In the next month or so, I will be closing on a full service car wash in the are. It will receive a complete renovation, and we have 6 indoor detail bays. A partner that is coming in on the project with me has a highline detailing business that will be rolled into the new entity. He currently comes to the home with a rig anything from a wash to a full detail. By the end of the year, we even plan on purchasing a top of the line enclosed carrier for pickup and delivery service. Keep an eye out for a grand re-opening in early spring.

Maybe we can get together for some good local rides this season!

4. Nickr28784

Nickr28784 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2010
    This sounds promising! Where will it be located?

5. bagelboy

bagelboy Karting

Apr 18, 2016
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Henry D.
  6. JStone414

JStone414 Formula 3

Sep 23, 2004
    Gotham
    Full Name:
    Roman Sionis
    Great! Keep us posted, would love to come by

7. bagelboy

bagelboy Karting

Apr 18, 2016
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Henry D.
  8. bagelboy

bagelboy Karting

Apr 18, 2016
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Henry D.
    Hi guys, just wanted to get back to you goys about the car wash. We finally closed! The car wash is the old T&B car wash at 1600 rt-46 Parsippany next to Taco Bell. I have already begun ordering all the new equipment, and work is already commencing on the electrical room in preparation for when the equipment gets delivered. We should be closing down for renovations some time in July.

Among the many services that will be performed, aside from your routine detailing, would be color corrections, wraps, tint, and we are also an authorized XPEL dealer. Our detail center has the room for 5 cars comfortably, and we are already making good use of our detail center. I currently have my 488 in the center now. I hope you guys get a chance to stop in and see what we're doing.

Hope to see you guys soon!

9. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    Nickr28784 likes this.
  10. bagelboy

bagelboy Karting

Apr 18, 2016