Cornelius Cars and Coffee... | FerrariChat

Cornelius Cars and Coffee...

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by GatedShiftFcar, Apr 9, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GatedShiftFcar

Apr 16, 2019
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Daniel Gould
    Just wondered if anyone here attends the C&C event at Waterbean Coffee in Cornelius? They start again tomorrow (4/10/21).... rain should hold off until after Noon... just wondered if any Charlotte area folks here go to it as I’ve never been to this location.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. nicholasn

nicholasn Formula 3

Nov 7, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Nicholas
    I used to drop by this C&C every few months when I was in town. Definitely not as large as the main Charlotte C&C, but the crowd seems more mature and actually into cars as opposed to what will get the most likes on social media. There's always been a good mix of American muscle, European sports cars and exotics, and Asian pocket rockets. Most of the people there seem to be from the Lake Normal area, which has an unbelievable amount of interesting cars, so there will always be something that you hadn't seen there before.

3. GregM

GregM Rookie

Oct 16, 2014
    Huntersville
    Full Name:
    Greg Maga
    I attended both C&C in Cornelius and the one in Charlotte last weekend and I confirm that the Cornelius crowd was more mature. The event itself was smaller than the Charlotte one but definitely worth it. I believe there is another one tomorrow (6/12/2021).

4. GatedShiftFcar

Apr 16, 2019
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Daniel Gould
    I agree. It’s a nice atmosphere (as said, mature) that kind of reminds me of the original Charlotte C&C 10 years ago when it started at Panera in Northlake. The Charlotte one is huge… I have not been in a few years. I like the Cornelius one and will return. 2nd Saturday of the month.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

ferraripete and GregM like this.