Car transport to Monterey weekend of August 15? | FerrariChat

Car transport to Monterey weekend of August 15?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by ExcelsiorZ, Apr 13, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ExcelsiorZ

ExcelsiorZ Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 7, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Anyone with an enclosed transport have space for one more car heading up to Monterey the weekend of the 15th of August?

2. jlonmark

jlonmark F1 Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Try Charles at Foundation Transport 323.532.2677

ExcelsiorZ likes this.
  3. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    #3 ginoBBi512, May 10, 2021
    Last edited: May 10, 2021
    .Why would you not drive it there yourself ? I can drive it there for you, no charge, and I will pay for the gas, and my plane ride home. It will be the best thing you will ever do for that machine. Im not being a wise guy, Im serious, oh yeh I will detail it for you once Im there. Ive got 90,000 miles logged in a 89 328, driven properly (80 % on mountain and canyon tarmac) , and I mean the way it was meant to be driven, without one screw up .

Thank you,

4. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    I will bet you the judges will give you the platinum trophy once they hear that the machine was driven , and not brought on a trailer, Ill bet it will be the only one that was that weekend.

Thank you

5. ExcelsiorZ

ExcelsiorZ Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 7, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    I hear what you are saying, but some cars you don't do that to, i.e., drive it ~1,000 miles up the boring interstate 5 where the cars are super rare and have museum miles and you don't want hundreds of bug splats and rock chips. They made thousands of 328s so putting 1k miles on a 328 driving up the i5 is okay. But for this I need a transport.

white out likes this.