Car Storage Long/Short Term London/Surrey | FerrariChat

Car Storage Long/Short Term London/Surrey

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Jazzy121, Feb 15, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jazzy121

Jazzy121 Rookie

Feb 15, 2020
    Full Name:
    Jazzy
    Hi guys just a thumbs up for this new car storage company called Surrey Hills Car Storage, based in Surrey/Hampshire. I have transferred my vehicle from a different car storage as they increased their prices.

This new company Surrey Hills Car Storage charge £99+VAT, I am now paying £118.80p per month and they have options for Carcoon dehumidifier chamber system. I am based in London near Heathrow and their distance is very quick and convenient.

Check their website if you are looking for a long/short term car storage, mention Jazz and speak to Aaron or Adam the owners. They are very polite and professional guys who will look after your pride and joy.

Details:

10,000 sq/ft indoor storage

We can maintain your vehicle including MOTs

Start your vehicle regularly to prolong it's life

Transportation services available

Close to both the M25 and A3

Your vehicle is fully insured

Flexible storage options

Vehicle detailing available

Trickle charge

Carcoon Dehumidifier (Option)

Surrey Hills Vehicle Storage vehicle storage! Your solution to competitive safe and flexible storage! Indoor secured facilities with monitored 24 hour cctv.

Classic cars, motor homes, motorbikes, supercars.

We offer a unique service to other vehicle storage companies with flexible vehicle storage solutions! In our 10000 sqf to meet your needs!

More about our Storage Service

We offer very competitive transportation service from our secured storage site to customer location nationwide in uk.

We can maintain your vehicle to a high standard while in storage servicing, MOT etc

Starting your vehicle regularly to keep better life and engine health in good condition.

We are located close to both major motorways M25 and A3, also locates within 45 mins of heathrow and Gatwick airport, we also transport to the docks for imports and exports.

We provide a high quality detailing service and all body shop repairs at competitive rates quotations can be provided including alloy refurbishment.

Your vehicle will be fully insured while in our storage facility.

Flexible storage with minimum 30 days.

www.surrey-hills-storage.co.uk

Adam/Aaron