Can anyone name a publisher of Ferrari fiction, specifically short stories?? | FerrariChat

Can anyone name a publisher of Ferrari fiction, specifically short stories??

Discussion in 'Creative Arts' started by bitzman, Apr 17, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    While hiding in place or whtever they call it, I write a short story a week. Usully car-centric as I have owned some interesting cars, 365GTC/4, Mercedes guliwing, etc. I don't recall automotive fiction ever becoming much of a niche unless you want to count Burt Levy (The Last Open Road) which he had to start out self publishing. When I was a kid I read Henry Gregor Felson, those stories no doubt spawned many a hot rodder. And later, in Playboy Ken Purdy did a few autonotive stories And Road & Track had fiction going back a few owners. No it's not even recognizable....BTW one R & T story “A Nice Morning Drive,” written by Richard Foster for the November 1973 issue, inspired a song by Rush. Here's one of mine if you can think of a publisher for it (or even a magazine. Thanks for pointing me in a direcion....

https://www.velocetoday.com/bobbi-and-the-berlinetta/