Buffalo Run - October 14, 2006 - Sign up now!!! | FerrariChat

Buffalo Run - October 14, 2006 - Sign up now!!!

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by Weaver, Jul 15, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Weaver

Weaver Karting

Mar 10, 2006
    Midwest
    #1 Weaver, Jul 15, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Posted with permission.

I wanted to personally invite all of you to join me in the Midwest's premier exotic, classic, and american muscle car rally in Kansas City: Buffalo Run.

On October 14th we'll be shutting down the historic Country Club Plaza to host 200 incredible cars before we embark on an unforgetable drive across Missouri and Kansas.

Here's a quick list of events: Friday night VIP party and registration packet pickup, Saturday morning staging on the Plaza, Concourse de Buffalo, First leg of the rally (less than 100 miles), Catered lunch, Second leg of the rally (less than 100 miles), Music festival at Aristocrat Motors, 7:00 awards presentation, 7:30 Concert featuring a notable national act.

The entire event will be first class thanks to the generosity of our many partners: Aristocrat Motors, Imagine Auto, Mazzarese Jewelry, Ambience Furs, Ethanol Council, Red Bull, Budweiser, Level Vodka, The Mutual Fund Store, The Country Club Plaza, KC Magazine, KC Business Magazine, Fox4 TV, Mix 93, Star 102, Q104, KFKF.

This is a charity event. 100% of the profits from the event will be donated to charities. 50% will go to a charity partner that will be named in the next few weeks. The remaining 50% will be split among the top three finishers and given to the charities the driver's indicate on their registration forms.

We are quickly running out of vehicle registration slots. Please sign up as soon as possible to secure your spot. For the general public, attendance is free on the Plaza. The music festival and concert will require a ticket that can be purchased through ticket master.

Visit http://www.kcrally.com/ to learn more and to sign up. Direct links to the team registration forms can be found here (Must submit both):
    http://www.kcrally.com/BR_OrderForm_Single.pdf
    http://www.kcrally.com/BR_Official_Team_Registration.pdf
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Weaver

Weaver Karting

Mar 10, 2006
    Midwest
    If there's anybody that is interested in being the promo TV commercials we are shooting next month, post a reply here. We've got a few Ferrari's, a Mclaren SLR, and a couple Porsches but a couple NSXs or lambos would also be welcome.

3. Zipy

Zipy Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Independence, MO
    Full Name:
    Gary L. Perry
    I might be interested in the promo. I have an NSX. Let me know a time and date to show up. Gary.

4. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Who is the recipient charity? Count me in.

5. mchferrari

mchferrari Formula Junior

Jun 6, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    Matthew Holderbach
    Sounds great. Will definitely try to make it out to the plaza.

6. Weaver

Weaver Karting

Mar 10, 2006
    Midwest
    The charity partner will be a local organization. We are talking to three and will select one in the next ten days.

If you want to participate, please download the forms and mail or fax them to our office. We can only accomodate 200 cars and they are going quickly. We have many owners that are fielding multiple exotics and putting together small teams for fun.

Go to http://www.kcrally.com/ , click on the "sign up" button to download the forms.

Or....you can just print these out and mail them in:
    http://www.kcrally.com/BR_OrderForm_Single.pdf
    http://www.kcrally.com/BR_Official_Team_Registration.pdf

The fax is 913-894-6932.

Thanks for everyone's interest....this event is going to be very cool thanks to all the support.

7. Weaver

Weaver Karting

Mar 10, 2006
    Midwest
    By the way....even if you don't own and exotic, classic, or muscle car you should still sign up. We want any and all types of vehicles! There's prizes for everyone!

8. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    I am not on call so I think I will be in. That makes at least 2 Lambos.

SLM

9. Weaver

Weaver Karting

Mar 10, 2006
    Midwest
    Thanks fellas. I will personally make sure we really take care of all the lambo and ferrari owners. I'll be looking for your applications and make sure you get a great spot.

10. EndymionMKII

EndymionMKII Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2004
    Omaha
    Full Name:
    James

I'm thinking about it as I can use a vacation.

11. Weaver

Weaver Karting

Mar 10, 2006
    Midwest
    I just had a meeting today with the Intercontinental Hotel (The old Ritz Carlton). We are putting together a VIP package for people that want to stay on the plaza....stay tuned for that....would make for a nice mini vacation.

Sign up as soon as you can. We get tons of registrations every day and there is a strong possibility that all spots will be sold out. We have a strong contingent from Omaha already, so you'll be in good company.

12. EndymionMKII

Aug 14, 2004
    Omaha
    Full Name:
    James
    Doh let me get some room prices. There is a stong possiblity that I will be in once I get my Q2 bonus from my company.

13. bjhunt1975

bjhunt1975 Formula Junior

Jul 22, 2006
    ICT
    Full Name:
    B.J.
    Hey Weaver, I think I might feel a little uncomfortable driving a 4x4 with a bunch of exotics, but I noticed you said anyone is welcome. Do you suppose there would be any extra seats by chance. I'd love to donate and ride along, I just don't think Chevy is the kind of class you guys were going for on this deal.

14. Weaver

Weaver Karting

Mar 10, 2006
    Midwest
    We've actually got a couple other 4x4s.... Though we have exotics in the field, there's definately a good mix of all kinds of cars. All that is required is that you have a great time.

Please sign up your 4x4.....there's plenty of awards for everyone.

15. Weaver

Weaver Karting

Mar 10, 2006
    Midwest
    for those interested parties....the oldest registered car in Buffalo Run so far is a fully restored 1960 Mercedes Benz 190SL. It will look good next to the two SLRs we have registered. Anyone got a 300?

16. Weaver

Weaver Karting

Mar 10, 2006
    Midwest
    We have selected Ronald McDonald House Charities as the charity partner for Buffalo Run. 100% of the proceeds from the event will be donated. A significant portion will go to Ronald McDonald House. The balance will be given to the first three finishers' nominated charities.

Check back for more information.

17. EndymionMKII

Aug 14, 2004
    Omaha
    Full Name:
    James

Hey don't feel too bad if I'm thinking about entering my "riced out" 1993 MR2 turbo then I'm sure you will fit in fine.

And by riced out I mean almost 100% stock (aside from tires, and CD changer), with decent miles on it (64k). :D

18. Weaver

Weaver Karting

Mar 10, 2006
    Midwest
    Your MR2 are certainly welcome.

So far, we've got a great showing of Italian cars including Lamborghinis and of course Ferraris. We are advertising in the national FCA newsletter next month as well.

There are still some spots left. If you are interested, visit the website ( www.KCRally.com ), download the forms and fax them in. If you have any questions about the event, please let me know.

19. bjhunt1975

bjhunt1975 Formula Junior

Jul 22, 2006
    ICT
    Full Name:
    B.J.
    Rodney and I are bringing an '04 Mercedes SL500. I am sending in the registration tomorrow. Hey Weaver...What do we have on the list for "Fun Autos" showing up at the event so far?

-BJ
    Wichita

20. Heartland Bull

Aug 7, 2006
    Lawrence, KS
    Are there spots left? Sounds like a good time! Currently have a 2006 BMW M5 which I'm in the process of selling. Got my eye on a '99 Diablo SV...

Should I fill out the form with BOTH on there? Not sure which one I'll have come October. Heck, I'm not sure which one I'll have by the weekend!! :)

Do they have a way to fax or email these forms in? Or do you have to mail them?

21. EndymionMKII

Aug 14, 2004
    Omaha
    Full Name:
    James
    I need to finnish getting my commercial pilot's license. Oh well perhaps next year.

22. Weaver

Weaver Karting

Mar 10, 2006
    Midwest
    fax them to 913-894-6932...

man....we have some great stuff....couple McClarens, some national award winning muscle car just signed up today ($1mill? supposedly.....barrett jackson is lost on me), AND very likely an FXX....though the owner won't be driving it in the rally...got at least one F40 from CA coming in also.

23. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    is the fxx the one from here in STL? even though I'm not going to be able to rally this year, I am planning on coming up to check out the cars. will there be a way i might be able to make a contribution to the charity?

24. Weaver

Weaver Karting

Mar 10, 2006
    Midwest
    Yes, there will be several ways to support the charities involved. All the public events are free though (plaza and the concert at Aristocrat).

25. Weaver

Weaver Karting

Mar 10, 2006
    Midwest
    Alright guys....the last spots are filling up.

I know a few of you that are planning on driving but still haven't signed up yet. Please get your registration forms in asap to reserve your spot!

Great VIP party, killer music festival, lots of beautiful people, and a long list of incredible cars.