News

Body Shop in Denver

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by engeljizzle, Feb 15, 2021.

1. engeljizzle

engeljizzle Rookie

May 27, 2015
    Hey guys, anyone know of a good body shop to take my Ferrari in the Denver metro area? Thank you in advance.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
    SVE or Stuttgart. What is it and what happened to it? Some may say Front Range, but they’ve changed A LOT

4. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
    If it’s primarily paint also check Emmel’s Enamels. Ryan is an exceptional painter, but not sure he does heavy body work

5. sgtpeper

sgtpeper Formula Junior

May 4, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Apex on W Colfax has been good. The owner Dave owns a black 355.

6. David J. Schoonmaker

Jan 17, 2020
    Full Name:
    David J Schoonmaker
    If you haven’t selected a body shop by now, lets me recommend Stuttgart Body shop. They have an Aurora and a Littleton shop. They do primarily high end Mercedes, Porsche and Tesla’s, but take Ferrari’s on occasion. They are the only Bentley approved shop, and since Ferrri of Denver does both, they have good connections for parts, which are getting very hard to get out of the factory.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. George Vosburgh

George Vosburgh F1 Rookie

May 26, 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I can put you in touch with the Ferrari Scuderia in Denver if you haven't found a shop. Start a conversation with me.

9. Dave Bertrand

Dave Bertrand Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 24, 2005
    Castle Rock, CO
    +1. Apex is really good. I know Dave very well and have been in his shop dozens of times. He's done all manner of Ferraris, Lambos and Porsches over the years. He gets cars from all over the country.