Hello, I have been a long time f-chat member which is why I'm posting here. I have a difficult decision to make. Before COVID-19 I organized a motorcycle trip to ride the entire Blue Ridge Parkway this year. I am the ride leader. I have 28 riders on 20 motorcycles signed up for this ride in August 2020. So far, only two have expressed concerns about going ahead with the ride. I tend to think there are many more who have not spoken up that are concerned. NC is not like other states but our pandemic numbers are not going in the right direction. Traveling increases the chances of catching or spreading the virus. Motorcycling, in general, is not a 'safe' pursuit but one of trying to minimize risks. As ride leader I believe the best decision is to cancel. Thoughts? Folks have signed up on their own so they have the right and freedom to do the ride on their own or in a group not led by myself. Cheers, Irishman P.S. I'm not one to cancel a group ride. For many years I led an Outer Banks ride on Labor Day weekend. The policy was "ride canceled" if there was a mandatory evacuation. Never happened. One time we got nailed by a Cat 1 hurricane : - ).