April car show Update | Page 12 | FerrariChat

April car show Update

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Ferrari0324, Jan 14, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    great time today, thank you brandon for pulling your hair out and organizing. Sorry about the weather.

Jim, John, Chris it was great to meet you and im sure we will see each other again.

For all those that didnt come you missed a great event with great atmosphere.

2. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

#277 dm_n_stuff, Apr 30, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR COMING GUYS! I couldn't have pulled it off without you. The weather did suck, but for what the show was it was a great little get together. We raised over 750 dollars!

4. millaracing

millaracing Guest

MillaRacing was glad to help sponsor this meet. Even with the rain, the turnout was pretty good

If you would like to join our car club, and be kept in the loop with events, drvier's ed, etc. please email me at [email protected]

I will post up pics later tonight

Good to see everybody today

5. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Guys, great show. Well done Brandon, you did a terrific job of organizing everything.

Dave - Great to finally meet you. Thanks for the posters. The Dino really doesn't look that bad. You can hardly see the dent. See you at Reading.

Patrick - Glad to finally meet you. Hopefully we'll see each other again on some runs. Are you going to Reading?

Bob - Nice to meet you. I love the car.

Mark - I was going to introduce myself but you were leaving. I love your car.

Jim - Nice meeting you. Hope to see you at some runs.

John - Nice meeting you too.

It was great meeting everyone else too. The show had a good FChat turn out. I hope everyone got back ok. I got REALLY lost and my trip back ended up taking 3 hours when it only should have been 1 :( I'm back now though, so its all good.

All 235 of my pics should be up shortly :D

Once again, well done Brandon

6. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    #282 Dcup, Apr 30, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    well i had fun !!! it was really nice to finally meet some of the f chat brothers,
    jim, patrick, chris, ghost, p chop, alex, dave, brandon, the dude who looked like billy joel, mark, and im sure im forgeting some people, my apologies!.
    alex, i didnt realize your lotus was a 4 cyl, DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and 300 + horse, dave, sweet dino !!! and mondo poster !!!!, mark, i want your tr !!, ghost, i didnt get a chance to drool on the hood of your f car, the yellow 355, SAAAWEETTTTTTTT, P CHOP, you wanna trade cars ???. any way here are some more pics, some may be duplicated but what the hell, you can never have enough car pics !!. notice patrick in my car, do you believe this kid !!! he was trying to steal it..... brandon you and your team did a great job organizing everything, NICE JOB !!!!!! let me know when the next meet is, im in !!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
  8. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Geez man! Haha, there's tons of pics there and all of high quality. You will make a great photographer some day.

9. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
  10. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    chris, those pics are f'''''n fantastic !!!,definately high quality work !!!, you should put a poster together, i would buy some !!!

11. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    where the hell was gus and teen ferrari fan, ERIC ?????????????

12. jimangle

jimangle F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Haverford
    Full Name:
    James
    Dave it was good to see you again,
    Pat, Jon, Sefac, Alex, Mark, Brandon it was great to meet you guys, and we'll have to get another meet together. We should have a fun summer!!!!

13. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris

Thank you

14. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    LOL, yeah, most people think it's a V8...something about how loud the exhaust is. It's even more fun when I take them for a ride.

15. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    alex, let me know when your down the oc area, we ll hook up and take our cars over into somers point, hang out and hit the outside bars, [ CHICKS ]

16. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris

The exhaust is awesomely loud. What kind is it?

17. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    John I work on Saturday's I couldn't get off since it was the last saturday of the month!
    Erik

18. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Did you hear that Z06 though? I don't get excited over Vettes but that thing was a beast.

19. bimmer32five

bimmer32five Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    MD
    Full Name:
    Mark
    post some pics of girls!

20. SefacHotRodder

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris

The Z06 was almost TOO loud :)

21. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    The cr@ppy weather didn't really bring them out. 4 came from Alpha Phi (sorority) to help me out, Lupe was getting them to pose and what not. It was hilarious. They were the hottest ones there though.

22. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    Completely custom. Not too many manufacturers make exhausts for Esprits. I went to my exhaust guy and had him custom make 3" pipes with (believe it or not) a Flowmaster muffler. About to find someone else to do a new one though. Most of what you're hearing, and the same reason I get the flameballs, is that I'm running a test pipe right now.