Anyone watching "Hells Kitchen" ? | FerrariChat

Anyone watching "Hells Kitchen" ?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by RedBarchetta, Jun 11, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RedBarchetta

RedBarchetta Karting

Nov 3, 2006
    SF, CA.
    This could be my new fav. show. That head chef is freaking nuts !! He is going crazy in that kitchen !! Pure entertainment, but i am easily amused :)

2. luv2detail

luv2detail Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2006
    North Carolina & SoCal
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Didn't know that show was still on. I'm watching it tonight!

3. RoWis

RoWis F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Vancouver, B.C.
    I watched the season where it was on Fox, that chef has a short fuse but can he ever cook.

4. Jsuit

Jsuit Formula 3

Jul 12, 2005
    East Coast
    Full Name:
    John
    Watching it now.

5. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    LMAO at the pudgy sobbing poofter!

6. Systo

Systo Karting

Feb 15, 2007
    Plano
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Something about this show just keeps me watching. I started when it first aired and right now he's as crazy as ever. Anyone ever eaten at Hell's Kitchen? If so, what are the prices like when the teams are cooking?

7. luv2detail

luv2detail Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2006
    North Carolina & SoCal
    Full Name:
    Jason
    He cried more than all the girls combined!

8. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    I'll bet he cooks a mean creamy sausage! ;)

9. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    OMFG! How horrible would it be to watch the sweat of that fat ***got drip off his head and onto your Dover Sole?

10. luv2detail

luv2detail Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2006
    North Carolina & SoCal
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Secret sauce!:D

11. Ferrariman355

Ferrariman355 F1 Rookie

Jul 11, 2004
    NYC
    Wait, was is it the first season or is it the new season? Didn't know it started up again. Was it on fox?

Best cooking show that i enjoyed watching, also like Top Chef on Bravo, well the first season.

john

12. Systo

Systo Karting

Feb 15, 2007
    Plano
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    It's the 3rd season (new) and yes it is on Fox on Mondays at 8 central.

13. JohnLClark

JohnLClark Karting

May 15, 2005
    Pittsburgh
    From what I've read, the producers recruit people to eat at the restaurant. Then they get their meals for free, if they get them, and 50 dollars. They also have to sign a waiver to be on tv.

14. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    A bunch of us were paid $200 per car for a shot of the parking lot filled with Ferraris. They used them for the first season or two.

There was no dinner in the restaurant though.

15. TheBigEasy

TheBigEasy F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    I watched it last season and I just watched the 2 new episodes tonight. LOL at the fat crying Asian.

"MOVE YOUR ARSE!!!"

Only thing worth watching this summer other than F1. :)

16. TheBigEasy

TheBigEasy F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    I did notice that last year. It was a good looking parking lot. :)

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing you didn't stay for dinner. :eek:

17. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    LMAO! After seeing the sweaty betty over the Sole, I'd have to say staying would have been BAD! :)

18. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Gordon Ramsey is great !!!! He has another show called "Kitchen Nightmares" which is about failing restaurants where he goes in and tries to get the owners to turn them around. Hilarious show !!!

Hell's Kitchen is one of my favorites.

19. M3-ADDICT

M3-ADDICT Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2006
    NOVA
    I wonder if he has a restaurant, I want to go to it and see what the fuss is all about. If he rapes these guys since the food is not up to his standard, his private restaurant food must be sex.

20. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    That was fun.

I'm guessing it was better that there was no dinner.... Seems like a long wait each show!

This season is funny... The guys team is a mess. How did that sweaty, dizzy, crying guy manage to not get picked as one of the worst 2 last show? wtf? lol

21. Westworld

Westworld Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2004
    I believe the only chef in England to have michelin stars on at least 3 restaurants. Has restaurants in Tokyo, Dubai, New York. The NY one hasn't been getting good reviews. Plans to bring a restaurant to LA, Paris, and Ireland.

22. Ducman491

Ducman491 Formula 3

Apr 9, 2004
    Mentor OH
    Full Name:
    Jason
    It's great to see what he will say next. The customers are not off limits either. Last season he told one woman to get her boobs off of his hot plate. Then asked the maitre 'd to show these ladies to a plastic surgeon. I about fell off of the couch.

23. Ferrariman355

Ferrariman355 F1 Rookie

Jul 11, 2004
    NYC
    Ha...and also remember telling the maitre'd, are you trying to get laid or something, when he kept on flirting with the tables. ha

john

24. Bandit

Bandit Formula Junior

Dec 21, 2003
    Central MS
    Full Name:
    Mike B.
    I'm watching it, but this season seems like it is going to really suck compared to the first two. I get the impression that the contestants have absolutely no experience cooking in a decent restaurant. You can alrealy pick out the three finalists. The rest are just filler. It's almost like the goal of the show is to see who can screw up the worst and be made a fool of, not who can be the best.

I'm prefering the current season of Top Chef. Tom Colicchio said he had a much more active role in picking out contestants who actually have decent restaurant experience. I felt bad for the poor sap from Mississippi who was obviously in WAAAYYYY over his head. A couple more of the weaker ones to go and I think the rest of the season will be a very intersting one. Lots of talent in that kitchen.

25. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    I was at a filming of an episode in Burbank and I have to say, the money the owner received for improvements and to appear on the air was conditional upon ruining the entree menu. I don't go back there anymore because the menu is half the size and quality hasn't gone up with a disturbing lack of variety when that was a trademark of the place. Disappointing, really since my best friend and I spent at least 500/mo there and we had to stand outside 20min for the understaffed waiver/greet team for the show just to get our reserved table. I won't watch it. Stupid show.