Anyone here try Regenexx? | FerrariChat

Anyone here try Regenexx?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Serie1926, Jul 9, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Serie1926

Serie1926 Formula Junior

Sep 8, 2012
    I'm considering for my hip vs hip replacement.

2. BAK

BAK Karting

Apr 14, 2007
    Novi, MI
    Full Name:
    Brian
    I had the Regenexx Procedure done in May of 2016 on my left knee that was bone on bone and needing replacement. I just saw the knee replacement Doc August 7th and scheduled the new knee. Wish I had something better to share with you. This started on Easter Vacation 2015 and I tried everything to keep my original knee. I can't blame you for your hesitation on the replacement, just be careful as I have had some real back problems due to the constant limp. Good luck and let me know if you need any other help.

3. marknkidz

marknkidz Formula 3

Oct 7, 2004
    so cal
    Full Name:
    mark
    I was looking into REGENEXX my self for a re-tear of surgically repaired rotator cuff.. Feeling I got from them, is they want ya in office to really turn up the pressure. I asked how much for procedure, and they would not give me a ball park... There website and videos look GREAT!! Fast forward... I found a local DR via the recommendation of an acquaintance, after multiple emails, I scheduled an apptmt for August. This DR. said he has had VERY GOOD luck with PRP (Plasma rich platelets) and for my type of injury prefers it over stem cell. Which if very good news, as PRP injections are 550 ea. as opposed to Stem Cell injections which are 3,000 a piece.

After doing a lot of re-search I found out that Regenexx cost is between 3,000-6,000 which may have been why they were hesitant to give me a ball park.. but I must say, all there equipment looks state of the art!! Unfortunately any of these procedures are NOT COVERED by insurance.. and will be complete out of pocket money.

The person I spoke with who did the PRP, swears by it.. im sure all and everybody result will be diff.. im going into it with a "its worth a shot" attitude (no pun intended!! LOL) will give it 2 injections and see what happens..

there is NO real downside too it... if it works, great!! if not, then surgery may be my only option.