Anyone here own a car lot? | FerrariChat

Anyone here own a car lot?

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by gentry, Aug 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gentry

gentry Guest

Anyone here own a car lot that might have an 03 range rover, medium milage, 30s-40s. In the mid 40s range on price?

Just checking, Ive decided to pick up an SUV while waiting for the Phaeton to get here (if I even decide to take delivery of the thing).

2. infraredline

infraredline Formula 3

Mar 15, 2004
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    John
    I heard the Phaeton was selling very poorly - how did you end up on a waiting list?

3. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
    The phaeton is like a truck as it is. Its huge, especially that front end. Truck like. But in saying that its still nice and I would still take one. Are you really on a list, go look around there are phaetons around for sale.

4. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    #4 writerguy, Aug 31, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The one I had was hardly a truck, It was MB S class size and damn nice ride but still for a 100k??? A VW badge??? not that it is the only issue but we all know that brand is important to that potential buyer
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. gentry

gentry Guest

Im on a waiting list because I want a W12 4 seater in specific color combo. The 4 seaters are hard enough to find as it is.

As far as their sales, they cant keep them on the lots, so I dont see how they are selling slow. No slower than any other 100k car.

Whether I actually get it or not is still up in the air. When the dealership here gets a Quattroporte for me to look at, I will probably make a decision then.

6. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM

Oops, pardon my brief stupidity. I read the statement wrong and was thinking of the Rolls Royce Phantom. My apologies to this thread.