Anyone have a contact with NC Employment Security? | FerrariChat

Anyone have a contact with NC Employment Security?

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by David_S, Apr 2, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. David_S

David_S F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Mountains of WNC...
    Full Name:
    David S.
    I have a friend who has been trying desperately to get some info to the NC Division of Employment Security so that his employees can file for unemployment, but he has spent HOURS on the phone, always getting hung up on or line dropped, or transferred to nowhere & their website has proven just as useless.

Would LOVE to put him in touch with someone who can get the info, so his employees can be taken care of!

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

Thecadster likes this.
  2. David_S

David_S F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Mountains of WNC...
    Full Name:
    David S.
    Nevermind. Friend got things taken care of, and his employees will be receiving their benefits. :)

3. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    I am kind of in the same boat. Wife only made like $400 a month as a preschool teacher, but that apparently does not cover the minimum to get insurance. Even though she pays into it. That does not seem right and believe it or not that $$$ goes a long way.

4. Thecadster

Thecadster F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 27, 2017
    I have several employees that cannot get through the online signup. Any suggestions? It was hard enough laying these good people off, but it is tearing me apart that they cannot get signed up for their promised benefits.

Texas Forever likes this.