Any Roseville Cars or Sac Cars? | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Any Roseville Cars or Sac Cars?

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by drpetril, Nov 10, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ninpo4me

Ninpo4me Karting

Jul 5, 2009
    Auburn CA
    Full Name:
    Pierre
    Hey sorry I missed it everybody, I had no idea~

Somebody hit up my cell next time. Lets do something again soon before the bad weather comes back.

I was at Ben's the yesterday, (just a new battery) glad I didnt see a White F430 Spider still hanging out in there!

See you guys soon

2. SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy Formula 3

Aug 2, 2005
    My car's at Ben's for the moment - I did a small number on the soft top on New Year's Eve (note to self for the future: don't try to put the top up before the car's warm!). We look forward to having you at the next drinks/meet/drive, Pierre! Let's get together more often, shall we, gents?

3. drpetril

drpetril Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2009
    Reno NV and N. CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I thought I sent you Message about it. Shoot me your cell when you get a chance.

4. drpetril

drpetril Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2009
    Reno NV and N. CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Should we start the thread we talked about?

5. SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy Formula 3

Aug 2, 2005
    Absolutely! Just as soon as we have a date for our first run.

Knowing that the 8th is a FOG drive weekend (making the 22nd a FOG weekend as well, most likely, unless they move it due to the Delta Dash which is the same day), and the 15th is an FCA Tech Session (lookin' forward to that, BTW... are you guys comin'?), I think our first outing should be Jan. 29th, if that works for you gentlemen.

As soon as we know when we're getting started, I'll post the thread here and in the LotusTalk forums. Do any of you post on the Lambo area/forums? If not, I'll contact a Lambo/Ferrari owner I know in the area, and ask if he'll get us going on his boards...

6. Ninpo4me

Ninpo4me Karting

Jul 5, 2009
    Auburn CA
    Full Name:
    Pierre
    Yes lets start our own regular Drive, that would be great. Sorry to hear about your top (@ Ben's), did you see the replica 356 Cab there? Wow, what a great looking car!

I have the FCA tech Session on the Calendar and I think I should be able to make it. I have never been to a FOG drive, maybe we could caravan out to one?

Side note: Hawks is great, and in the summer when the nights are warmer, I have been known to have a cigar on their back porch, by the river. Not a bad way to live..

Hope to see you guys soon.

PR

7. drpetril

drpetril Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2009
    Reno NV and N. CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Hey the 29th works for me as well. I'll get a hold of Tommy and have him spread the word.

8. SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy Formula 3

Aug 2, 2005
    Great! Let me get some dinner in me, and I'll start our "official" thread for FerrariChat after that.

Pierre, I did briefly see the 356 replica there. My wife would have drooled over it (had she seen it!). We love those cars. And most definitely, I'd love to caravan out to another FOG drive real soon. I can't make the one this weekend, and the next'll be during the Delta Dash, but February, let's start the "exchange program"! :)

OP

9. captwillieb 328gts

captwillieb 328gts Formula 3

Nov 8, 2008
    Cool, CA
    Full Name:
    Willie B
    I'll be in for a drive ! I head back to sea on the 31st, so the 29th just in time !!
    Great roads here too !!

10. SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy Formula 3

Aug 2, 2005
    Willie B! Didn't know you were back in town. Looking forward to hearing about your last trip on the 29th! Is Laurie (Lori?) coming with you? Add a line for yourself in the other thread so I can try to get a head count for lunch (not that we've chosen a location for it yet... or a drive route!)

Happy Belated Holidays and New Year to you both!

See you soon!
    OP

11. captwillieb 328gts

Nov 8, 2008
    Cool, CA
    Full Name:
    Willie B
    Docked under cover of darkness .... See you on 29th !!
    Lorie is ready as well !
    All the best to you and C!

12. Ninpo4me

Ninpo4me Karting

Jul 5, 2009
    Auburn CA
    Full Name:
    Pierre
    can you sign me up for the Delta Dash? I really want to make it

13. SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy Formula 3

Aug 2, 2005
    You have a PM, sir! ;)

14. Logical1

Logical1 Karting

Apr 14, 2007
    CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Delta Dash was great today. With this nice weather I'm going to get a little more car time this weekend and hit Euro sun at the Pavilions at 8 AM tomorrow. See you guys there if you can make it.

Dave

15. PT 328

PT 328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 1, 2005
    I may be joining you next weekend. I am in the process of changing over the stud nuts on the bell housing, as well as the oil and transmission pan to acorn nuts. I am also cleaning 24 years of crud from the underside of the frame/engine.

I have one small oil leak that is being very elusive on the passenger side front bank under the A/C compressor that is producing some slight smoke for a few minutes after a drive. I thought I solved it after performing a timing belt/tensioner and seal change. If I get this all sorted by next weekend I will meet up with you fellas. If not, I will catch you on the next one.

16. captwillieb 328gts

Nov 8, 2008
    Cool, CA
    Full Name:
    Willie B
    You can do it !!!

17. URWTDRM

URWTDRM Karting

May 17, 2006
    Granite Bay, CA
    Full Name:
    Jezus
    I was happy to see a new California driving in Roseville last week on East Roseville Parkway.

18. drpetril

drpetril Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2009
    Reno NV and N. CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Wow, I have never seen a California in this area.

19. SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy Formula 3

Aug 2, 2005
    There's an FCA member who came on the Jackson drive who had, if I recall correctly, a dark red over red interior California. Perhaps it's the same one?

20. URWTDRM

URWTDRM Karting

May 17, 2006
    Granite Bay, CA
    Full Name:
    Jezus
    Just saw him driving the opposite direction. It was red and beautiful if that helps :) Looked to be 35-45yo

21. SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy Formula 3

Aug 2, 2005
    Different gentleman then - the one I'd met was a bit older. Wish he would come out to play tomorrow!

22. F1.360.LOVER

F1.360.LOVER Formula Junior

Dec 12, 2009
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Nate
    I hope this fog lifts for our drive tomorrow.

23. Logical1

Logical1 Karting

Apr 14, 2007
    CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    This is a great event , this year on the weekend of April 30 and May 1. I'd recommend caravaning down.
    Dave B.

24. SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy Formula 3

Aug 2, 2005
    Putting it (Ferrari Challenge @ Infineon) on my calendar, so I won't forget. Consider the caravan to have at least two cars, confirmed, Dave! ;)

25. F1.360.LOVER

F1.360.LOVER Formula Junior

Dec 12, 2009
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Nate
    Count me in as number three.