Any Roseville Cars or Sac Cars? | FerrariChat

Any Roseville Cars or Sac Cars?

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by drpetril, Nov 10, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. drpetril

drpetril Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2009
    Reno NV and N. CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Is there any roseville F-cars or sac cars? I know there are a few out there, Iv'e seen them. We should all meet up every once in awhile and go driving around the area.

Dave

2. SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy Formula 3

Aug 2, 2005
    I'm still here, DP - always happy to go drivin'... except this weekend. But after that, I'm pretty free. Did the new F430 Spider come in yet? Would love to see it in person!

OP

3. F1.360.LOVER

F1.360.LOVER Formula Junior

Dec 12, 2009
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Nate
    I'm here in the Sacramento area as well. Hopefully we'll get some drives together with the FCA.

4. drpetril

drpetril Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2009
    Reno NV and N. CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Yes, I did get the car! Its in the shop getting some extras installed on it, hopefully get it back tomorrow. Yes, we should definitely drive next weekend if your free.

5. drpetril

drpetril Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2009
    Reno NV and N. CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    For sure, that should be fun. I finally gave in and joined the club. haha. I haven't received any email from them yet, I think I am suppose to receive a packet in the mail.

6. SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy Formula 3

Aug 2, 2005
    You will - it takes a little while for things to filter through the FCA. Expect your packet within the next week or two.

7. Logical1

Logical1 Karting

Apr 14, 2007
    CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    In Rocklin and open to a drive or meet on most weekends.

Dave

8. SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy Formula 3

Aug 2, 2005
    Next weekend isn't looking nice, but if you folks are around on Turkey Day Weekend, and the weather cooperates, I'd be up to putting together a short route and breakfast for one of the days that weekend....

9. Ninpo4me

Ninpo4me Karting

Jul 5, 2009
    Auburn CA
    Full Name:
    Pierre
    I'm in for a drive sometime with my F430~
    I'm up in Auburn

10. drpetril

drpetril Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2009
    Reno NV and N. CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    That would be awesome if you could set that up!

Dave

11. drpetril

drpetril Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2009
    Reno NV and N. CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Pierre,

Do you know Lucy from FAT's? She mentioned a Pierre that she met that had a ferrari. We should go driving sometime, i'm in roseville.

Dave

12. drpetril

drpetril Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2009
    Reno NV and N. CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Yea, next weekend is looking like Rain, we may have to wait it out.

Dave

13. Ninpo4me

Ninpo4me Karting

Jul 5, 2009
    Auburn CA
    Full Name:
    Pierre
    Yes I do! I am one and the same~

I am always up for a drive. I am going to the last Euro$unday event of the year on sunday in West Sacramento. Hit me up if you can make it. We can drive down together..

14. jm3

jm3 F1 Rookie

Oct 3, 2002
    United States
    Full Name:
    JM3
    #14 jm3, Nov 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I will be there in my rainy day car.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

15. SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy Formula 3

Aug 2, 2005
    I'll be there in my rainy day car, too. Too bad. Was hoping for a little sun, and was hoping the wife could come and bring the rainy day car, so that the whole "SillyPuppy collection" would be on display. :p

See you Sunday, guys!

16. drpetril

drpetril Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2009
    Reno NV and N. CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I will most likely go, however the weather is not looking good, so I probably won't drive the Ferrari, unless it changes.

17. drpetril

drpetril Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2009
    Reno NV and N. CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Weather is looking like it won't rain for a little while. Anyone taking their car up? Hit me up.

530-613-4111

Dave

18. Ninpo4me

Ninpo4me Karting

Jul 5, 2009
    Auburn CA
    Full Name:
    Pierre
    i chickened out! I saw the weather and decided sleep was more fun. besides its about 50 minutes away and thats an early sunday morning for me! I hope to take her for a spin this afternoon...if the weather holds..

19. drpetril

drpetril Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2009
    Reno NV and N. CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Yea, me too. 20 minutes after I posted, it looked alot worse out there so I just stayed in.

20. SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy Formula 3

Aug 2, 2005
    Pierre, are the roads still clear up by you? If so, would you mind putting together a couple fun roads for us for Saturday, weather permitting, and you're available? So far, it's iffy (cloudy and chilly, according to Accuweather), but things change, and forecasts have been wrong before...

I've got something I'm doing on Friday, so I can't drive with you guys then, but the weather looks to be a little nicer than Saturday, so if you guys go out then, enjoy without me!

SP

21. jm3

jm3 F1 Rookie

Oct 3, 2002
    United States
    Full Name:
    JM3
    I was there Sunday morning, as was a very nice 365 GTC/4. We had coffee and talked about the timing of twin distributor Ferraris. The weather was so warm I had to roll up my long sleeved shirt.

JM3

22. Ninpo4me

Ninpo4me Karting

Jul 5, 2009
    Auburn CA
    Full Name:
    Pierre
  23. Logical1

Logical1 Karting

Apr 14, 2007
    CA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    We'll be out of town for the holiday, but that's a great meeting place and route, so count me in after this weekend.
    Dave B.

24. SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy Formula 3

Aug 2, 2005
    Pierre, that looks like fun! Assuming the weather's decent, I'll meet you at the Starbucks... Got a time in mind?

25. Ninpo4me

Ninpo4me Karting

Jul 5, 2009
    Auburn CA
    Full Name:
    Pierre
    How does 8:30 sound? Any later and the canyon starts to get a little busy. Worst case, sweeping curves and amazing views ain't half bad. Weather might be bad that morning but let's just play it by ear.
    More to follow-