Any Ferrari Tuners in Dubai or Middle-East? | FerrariChat

Any Ferrari Tuners in Dubai or Middle-East?

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by axcl, Dec 6, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. axcl

axcl Rookie

Nov 24, 2006
    Hi all,

I am a new Ferrari owner, having traded my Porsche 911 Turbo for a F430 Spyder. With so many tuners around for Porsche and used to being spoiled for choice with after market goodies...I was wondering if any body knows any good reliable tuners in the UAE or Middle-East for Ferraris.

I would love to change the front bumper of my F430 to somthing like a Novitec Rosso item but couldn't find any one in Dubai to do it.

Would appreciate any helpful suggestions.

Cheers.

2. mani-1

mani-1 Rookie

Nov 22, 2003
    MALIBU, CALIFORNIA
    Full Name:
    MANI
    hi,

you can check out this company in dubai called Future Motors LLC. I think they modify ferraris and other exotics. their website is http://www.futuremotors.com

hopes this helps out,

good luck,
    mani

3. fooof

fooof Rookie

Oct 21, 2005
  4. arezzo

arezzo Formula Junior

Jul 29, 2003
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    SH
    #4 arezzo, Dec 8, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. F430 qatar

F430 qatar Rookie

Jul 24, 2006
    NRC,QATAR
    Full Name:
    KHALID
  6. axcl

axcl Rookie

Nov 24, 2006
    First of all I just wanted to thank you all for posting helpful recommendations on finding Ferrari 'Tuners' in Dubai. I already contacted one of the companies and going to visit them soon.

On a seperate note do any of the regulars to the Middle-East forum get together with their cars? Is there an active Ferrari Club in the UAE 'coz I visited their website and didn't find any upcoming activities.

Would be great if the Ferrari fraternity organized some events on a regular basis similar to the Porsche Club UAE.

If anybody is interested lets all form a informal Ferrari club and plan an event for all Ferrari owners. I have seen numerous 360s and 430s making the rounds in Jumeirah so I am sure there would be plenty of owners wanting to shoot the breeze at the Irish Village perhaps and getting to know like minded individuals.

For all those interested please drop a line and we could get this party started !!

7. JohnMH

JohnMH Formula 3

Jan 28, 2004
    Dubai / Bologna
    Anyone know of a Tubi dealer here in DXB?